Past Dear Past

Cecilia: I didn’t always live here

Her voice sounded so far even for her ears as she started telling her story

Cecilia: I used to live in Milano, Italy. I was born in a middle rank neighbor, but I was happy… really happy…

Flash back

Cecilia age 16, lapping in the street as a melody play in her mind. All the neighbor knew her and her family. Nice people. Nice girl that all the boys are trying to get her attention but never went close any boy.
She stopped by the bakery

"Good morning Mr. Piero, please some bread"

"Good morning sweet celli" he said bagging her order " how is your mother today?"

Sadness invades her face, but she promised her mother to keep her face smiling: still same, kimo is pointless so she decided to live…"

Mr. Piero felt bad for the sweet lady Ceilia, she was always nice to him "I am sorry little girl"

Cecilia nods her head understanding, handing him the price but he politely refused "on me" she smiled wide to him and took the bag.

she went back home lapping again but found the ambulance Infront of her house she ran as her heart sank watching her mom on the carrying bed.

She rode in with her father, her mother was diagnosed with brain tumor a year ago and unfortunately meds didn’t work, it was in a very sensitive place. She was angry with everything around her but her mother always tied her back to life with smiles and kind actions making her promise to live happy.

At the hospital, doctors said that there is nothing they can do, it’s the end, Cecilia cried in her father arms, doctors told them that she asked to see them. They stepped slowly in, watching her mother's body so week in the bed broke her heart in shatters.

She heard her mother calling her weakly:

"Cecilia, my girl" Cecilia ran and hugged her mother " I am sorry my little baby, sorry I won't be there for you, but there are few things I need you to know. First, I am sorry I won't be in your dancing concert tomorrow…" Cecelia shakes her head but her mother continued "no my girl, you must go, you have too, for me, I want to see you dancing, even from another place. second thing is that I love you, I love you so much, that’s why I did what I had to to keep you safe" Cecilia looked confused at her mother who had tears in her eyes "forgive me my child, forgive me"

Cecilia: for what mother, I don’t understand.

Celia: you will soon.

Pedro, Celia's husband: Cecilia, what is it?

Celia: oh my beloved Pedro (she hugged his face) I regret nothing, nothing Pedro.

Pedro soft tears ran slow to his cheeks: me too my queen, me too

Celia: Pedro, you will know what to do, but you must live, you have too.

Pedro nodded, hugging his wife, his reason to live, his forbidden sin, but if he didn’t fight for his love what kind of a man does that make him.

Celia last words were: it doesn’t hurt, I love… I love you both, more… than… anything

The awful heart device peeped pretty high declaring the death of Celia Tamaseno.

The day went in a haze, all Cecilia remember is crying her heart out in the arms of her father, but she knows she will pass through that. Next day her father was with her step by step, taking a lot of pictures together, recording videos and play videos with her mother, she knew that she will do this dance only for her mother then she will have her time to grief.