Ben 10 What if Ben...Was A Looney Toons Character!?

"In all my years wandering the multiverse I've encountered many strange things my dear assistant but this latest discovery of mine has left me...well I think you must see it for yourself."

The robot looked up at Paradox who stood a few inches above it and nodded, beginning to record his voice.

Paradox shook his head at this "no no I'm afraid I mean actually show you for this universe is truly one of a kind."

"Uhh Kevin you said we'd be there by now." Ben Bunnyson grumbled angrily, crossing his arms together and tapping his foot impatiently while the wolf, like Kevin Kayouvin, was busy chatting with Gwen Bunnyson.

"Uhh calm down doofus Kevin's getting us there after all wolves have a keen sense of direction." She said looking up at Kevin dreamily.

"For the last time dweeb he's A FOX!" Ben screamed, growing irritated at the two's constant flirting.

"Foxes are descendents of wolves." Kevin said nonchalantly to which Gwen vehemently agreed with.

"No there not!" Ben replied, becoming increasingly agitated at the two.

"Shut up nerd." Kevin said, causing Gwen to laugh hysterically.

"Oh Kevin, you're so funny." She said, tightening her grip on his arm.

Ben rolled his eyes in disgust at this; they had been walking for two hours following a map Kevin had found that he claimed would lead them to some sort of treasure but did anyone care about his aching Rabbit feet? Not all they cared about was finding some kinda sword called azscalon that Ben was convinced was fake and had said as much to Kevin to little avail.

"God I wish something interesting would happen already.I mean seriously what's a guy gotta do to not be the third wheel to the single worst couple in Bunnywood?"
Suddenly a shooting star passed overhead.

"Hey look, Kevin, a shooting star, make a wish." Gwen said enthusiastically.

"Ok." he replied simply

"What did you wish for?" Gwen asked looking up at him with her curious rabbit eyes

"If I told you it wouldn't come true." Kevin replied cooly and continued walking on.

"Oh right! Gosh Kev you're so smart." Gwen quickly returned to Kevin's side clasping his arm in hers once more.

"Oh for the love of...just kill me already." Ben said sarcastically.

Suddenly the shooting star overhead shot downwards and hit a surprised Ben head on.

"Ok...that's not what I meant but..I can see how someone up in the heavens...thought...otherwise." Ben said while climbing out of the rubble on top of him.

Much to his annoyance Kevin and Gwen hadn't even noticed him being hit by the shooting star.

"Geez what're friends for am I right." Ben put his paw under his chin, annoyed at both the lack of care and attention his so-called 'friends' were displaying at the moment.

After he finally climbed out of the rubble he turned and noticed that there seemed to be something inside the large rock that had hit him.

"What in the...is it a smaller rock?" Ben picked up the small rock from the crater it had formed.

"Just my luck get hit by a large space rock and get a smaller one as a souvenir."

Suddenly the rock in his palm opened and revealed...a watch.

"Ok better but still kinda lame." Ben dropped the rock down but somehow the watch jumped and...latched onto him.

"Ahh no help help!" Ben squealed trying to pry the watch off his arm.