~ Teacher Au ~

Hi- another smut- I swear the next one wouldn't be smut-🙂(I think)

Anyway this is teacher au as u see- now Noah explanation .

Noah- is the teacher he is 20. He will always act nicety his classes but is actually kinda "mean" inside He is the new teacher of Michael's class duh Michael- the student he is 17 later 18 Anyway he is literally an troublemaker and is mean.

Anyway L e t s .. S t a r t

3rd POV;

Michael is at school, eating lunch with his friends, then the bell rang and they had to go to class. Michael and his friends saw someone new they didn't know. (Noah) they thought it will be fun to mess with him after class.

Random Teacher POV

Hey everyone, you guys will have an new teacher right now. And don't make any mess.. especially you Michael. 

Michael POV;

"A new teacher? Gosh we have enough dumb teachers, we don't need another one. I already hate them all I bet he will be someone boring."

Another teacher? Lame! I said.

The teacher then said Michael keep your mouth to yourself, and you better respect that new teacher, I'm going now. He will be coming.

Whatever. I said.

Noah POV

Hey Noah, you can get in now. The teacher said.

Alright thank you! I said to her back.

I opened the door and went to the class, I was kinda shocked most of the students were nice. But a tiny percent of them weren't. 

After some minutes I got to know them all and now I needed to start teaching. 

I then noticed someone eating a gum and I knew we couldn't eat gums in school. Michael can you please throw the gum? We can't eat here. I said. 

Nah I don't feel like it, I'll eat what I want you can't control me! Your just an normal boring teacher. He then said. I was getting kinda mad but I let that slide.

Fine this is the only time. If next time I see u eating gum ur going to get detention. I said, after that he said Whatever! 

After half an hour I felt something thrown at me, I turn around and see Michael throwing paper balls at me. 

MICHAEL! Stop this instant! I said to him. What will u do? Call the principal? Send me to detention? That's all you teachers can do? That's so boring! No wonder you teachers are always useless. Michael said back. meet me here at the end of the day. I replied Yea I'll come, you will probaly won't do shit to me you teachers are always weak!  He said. Don't worry. I replied.

Time skip (at the end of the day)

3rd POV 

Michael's classmate last class was P.E, and then the bell rang to go home but suddenly Michael remember he had to go meet Noah. He was curious about what he was gonna do and he thought it would be something lame and boring or just talk about what happend like all teachers do. Michael took his bag and went to the class they were supposed to meet at.

Noah POV

I waited in the class all alone waiting for Michael, all the windows and curtain closed with the lights open.  After some minutes of waiting I saw the door opening and saw Michael. I could wait to do what I planned to. Put your bag in the side and come here. I then saw Michael putting his bag on the side and he came closer to me. I could see him blushing just a little bit because he was really close to me. I did blushed a bit aswell. What do u want stupid teacher? I didn't come here for nothing did I? I heard him say.