\ 1\

Iguro's pov:

It was a dark cold night i could hear the harsh wind slapping against the car as I got in. I stayed longer at school then usually for my extra studies.I closed the door softly before exhaling calmly,then breathing in a sweet unforgettable sent. It was a strong scent of wild cherries.

The car started with a not so loud roar. The short driver that was sitting on some pillows put on her brightly shaded yellow shades and hit the gas quite harshly. It was practically midnight so there was no need for her shades,but she just likes them because they make her feel like the toughest person on these streets.
It didn't make sense to me but i just let the driver do what she wants,after all my fate lies in her hands when im in her car.

I look outside the window, we were driving at a mighty speed passing by  plenty of trees and other cars. I look up at the sky seeing  not a single cloud up there, it was a beautiful sight. i lean my head closer towards the window hearing quite thuds on the side of the car door. it was the wind,it felt peaceful. peace was exactly what i needed after the extreme events that happened at school today.

as we get further into the drive there
was no conversation in the air which im thankful for,im not much of a talker infact i felt like i haven't been talking these days... its strangely the norm for me, i just been annoyed with people,wanting a break from it all,
i felt my self dozing off getting too deep in the moment untill i felt myself sliding to the opposite side of the car.

hearing a loud...

*SCREECH*

i hit the other side of the door hard."Are you okay back there?" the driver said laughing joyfully with her shades down. yeah im fine,i didn't break anything this time. "that's good" she said puting her shades back up.

-Time skip-

I got down out of the car,slamming the door roughly, " now,now iguro just because you're upset doesn't mean you can hurt my baby."
hurt your baby? you almost killed me with every sharp turn you took Lidia-
she turned to look at me taking off her shades " ah,iguro you know you're not suppose to talk to you're elders like that."
im sorry grandmother. " its okay dear,now give this old lady a hug"  she motion a come her signal with her hand. a small smile came on my face as i hug my crazy diver.
she patted my hair as she pulled back from the hug,telling me shes sorry and to go inside the house.

i go inside,taking off my shoes at the front door,placing them on the shoe rack on the side.

i make my way over to the fridge,taking out a left over sandwich. i take it out the container,placing it in the sink while i took a bite out of  the layered bread with meat inside.
i make my way up stairs going inside my bedroom.

i place down my bag by my closet,walking over to the counter that
my snake Kaburamaru enclosure is on.
i greet him, watching him slither out of his hiding place.not fighting back a smile that peaks out on my face.

i  quickly finished the rest of my sandwich,going to the bathroom nextdoor  to wash my hands before taking him out of the enclosure.
he wrapped around my arm,continuously sticking out his tongue,like normal.

i walk on over to my bed gently sitting down so i wont frighten him. i lay back slowly,making Kaburamaru slither into a ball on my stomach. i haven't been spending a lot of time as i would like with him. but at least i have my lidia to help with him when im gone at school.

i sighed heavily just remembering that i didn't change out of my uniform.i'll just have to change them later. i look back at Kaburamaru smiling as i pet his scales, i didn't want to cut this moment short because of some clothes.

-20 mins later-

i put Kaburamaru slowly into my hands, standing up to carry him back to his enclosure.