4. THE ANGEL!

Amir pats his thighs as a gesture for Aarti to come and sit who was just waiting for it. As a true seductress, she walks and sits on his lap while keeping her and his' genitals in contact but her eyes are not able to move away from the handsome hunk who is sitting in front of her i.e. Manik Malhotra. She wants to seduce him to the end so that he will not even have another option except to come to her for pleasure.

"I want to know every single detail of this case about that girl or Harshad," Manik asked in his sharp tone as he doesn't do any task without knowing the whole situation.

"I don't have the complete information about this matter as my sources need time to get the info but I don't have time. I just know that the auspicious time for the wedding is around 5 in the evening and you guys have to kidnap her before her wedding but make sure that no one would notice you three. In short, you guys have to hide your faces..." Amir said whatever he knew about the kidnapping, making the three boys frown.

"Why would we have to hide our faces? We never did that before!" Kaushal asked, getting offended by Amir's last sentence.

"Because I don't want you three to come into the limelight just for a small kidnapping case. By the way, the police commissioner is already suspicious about Manik after the encounter he did in front of the crowd." Amir said eyeing Manik because he can't afford a single scratch on them as they are real gems who are loyal to him and he can't even trust anyone except Manik.

Manik nods understanding the need of the situation and nods while saying in his rough and stern tone. "Kaam ho jayega!... Par mujhe 50% rupay abhi chahiye." ( Work will be done!... but I need 50% advance. )

Amir rolls his eyes and says, "Mil jayega... mai kaha bhaga jaa raha hoo?" ( Fine!... Where I have been running away from here? ) But still, he gives them the advance payment knowing how professional Manik is. In the real sense, Manik is the true boss for everyone as no one opposes his orders and he is always clear about everything. He knows when and how he needs to act in a particular situation. No one can win with his sharp mind.

At the same time, Aarti got bored with their discussion and her plan to seduce Manik is also failing, that's why she played her trump card. She knows men are like wax that melts with a little heat. So, she starts moving in Amir's lap giving him pleasure with a single motive to make Manik horny.

This is not new to anyone as everyone knows about the relationship Amir and Aarti share. In the mansion, you can find them anywhere having some special time together.

Aarti arches her back and raised her dress from her hips giving a clear view of her as*cheeks to the three boys. With passing time, her moments get faster and faster while Amir is on the edge of c*mming with just dry h*mping. She starts moaning at a high pitch just to awaken Manik's monster which is never gonna work.

"I am sure that one day Aarti's picture frame will be hung on the wall with a garland by Manik," Kaushal said to Aditya seeing the cold war which is going on between Manik and that sl*t.

Aditya ignored his comment and tried to focus on the tent which formed under his pants. Whereas Manik stood up and walked out not caring about anyone, leaving the horny couple behind.

On the other side of MUMBAI, the situation is very serious in MURTHY'S MANSION. Tomorrow is the wedding of the elder daughter of the house and the preparations are still on board, making the elders pissed off. While the bride is furious and is huffing like a bull.

"Di, calm down! Now, we can't do anything. You have to marry the boy who was chosen by Papa. We can't hurt papa." The younger daughter of the Murthy's spoke in her sweet voice.