Ch 4

Naruto would carry on with his training all day just for Kakashi to be surprised after standing for very long hours and didn't think Naruto would take this long to train.

Kakashi would then approach Naruto who somehow stopped after noticing Kakashi.

Naruto groaned waiting to here what his sensei has to say.

"Naruto I think that's enough training, you'll break your body." Kakashi instructed his student as he can tell that he trained harder than Guy and Lee, he thinks Naruto might be as well be as strong as guy in about 3 years."

"Who are you?" Naruto asked which startled Kakashi a bit. "Are you serious right now...." Kakashi frowned.

"Don't bother me...." Naruto disappeared in a blink of an eye and to kakashi's surprise. "His body flicker far exceeds shisui!!! What the hell happened?!?!" Kakashi thought.

Timeskip

Naruto remained seated as he changes to a new set of cloths in a black sweater and grey cargo pants. The few fights want on and none of them really won't very interesting, like right the fight between sakura and ino, which ended up with pink ninja winning barely, naruto was just want to get this over with, soon the screen once more want through the multiple names until it stop on two

"Naruto uzumaki and kiba inuzuka come down" Genma announced.

"This is going to be easy." Kiba boasted with arrogance.

Akamaru bark in agreement as two jump down, naruto let out sigh before he walk down, meanwhile kurenai walk next to kakashi with bit of arrogance in her eyes

"Sorry Kakashi but my student will win this."

Kakashi only look her with a bored expression as he took out his book. "Not to be to sure."

"Give up loser, I'll only humiliate you infront of everyone!" Exclaimed Kiba while Naruto was about zone out.

After minutes of minutes Kiba's attacks didn't even make Naruto move once or even take damage which surprises everyone as they had never seen anyone like that before.

Naruto knew Kiba is too weak and for the fact his attacks didn't give it a little feeling. "So highly durable....." Naruto thought.

"Why don't you take damage!!?!" Kiba yelled demanding an answer as Naruto was already infront of him in a blink of an eye he grabs his face then effortlessly pulled his head off as his headless corpse falls to the ground and after that akamaru runs away as everyone were silent and shocked to see a leaf shinobi has become a traitor.

Silence filled the room as the hokage and leaf ninjas saw in shock how naruto just killed a fellow shinobi without hesitating

Kurenai look naruto with hate as tears fall down, she was going to attack him but kakashi stop her

"Let me go Kakashi I'm going to kill that monster!!" Kureni demanded

Kakashi narrowed his eyes. " Kurenai stop now! You will just get killed as well and blinding following your emotions is the same reason why kiba was killed and plus there is no rules in a fight and especially the chunin exams!"

Those everyone heard clearly but that don't stop the anbu to point their weapons at the vital points of the uzumaki, naruto look at the every anbu with colds then his eyes meet with purple hair whose eyes showed a burning hatred towards the uzumaki

Naruto didn't know why he was hated. "I can't remember anything.... Why are these weirdos want to start at me?" Naruto thought as the woman in a mask says. "Naruto Uzumaki your under arrest for murder of a fellow shinobi."

Naruto folded his arms confused. "Fellow shinobi? What is a shinobi?"

They all looked at each confused on how doesn't he know his place.

Naruto does not understand what he is feeling. "These humans.... They are weak..... Defenseless infront of me, unimportant fodder..." Naruto thought realizing that his self importance has reached new heights.

"I see.... I guess I am better, well I'm afraid I'll treat this shinobi world as a game then......."