12

(Sorry how long this took to come out and sorry for the bad spelling I can barely keep my eyes open but I feel bad for not posting)

"What was that about?!" Billy said to Vance a little angrily. "What do you mean?" Vance said confused

"So you and Bruce are keeping secrets from us now?"

"Did you even hear him? I didn't have a right to tell you guys that!"

"What do you mean 'that' he ever told us shit!"

Vance took a deep breath. "He kissed me because we were dating for a month before you guys met"

"So, he is gay?" Robin said confused. "No!"

"Then what is he?"

"That's what I mean! I don't know and I don't have a right to tell you guys!"

Shit
I never knew how protective Vance was.

"Can we just drop it and talk to Bruce?" I asked

"Yeah" Robin said. It made me fuzzy but I hide to hide it as this wasn't a good time.
___
(time skip to Bruce understanding because this is rinney not Brance 🙏)

We wished our farewells to the group as their parents picked them up except for Vance who took himself home.

I didn't know how I was getting home, probably walking.

So it was me and Robin.
Alone...
In a empty house...
15 year olds...

We made out.

But only a few times!

If a few means 4.

This kissing this is new to me, I don't know where to put my hands. Every time I put them anywhere Robin grabs them and puts them on his waist.

So, I try putting them on his waist but then he moves them to his chin?

We sat on the couch scrolling through movies, which ended in the obvious, kissing again. I think this relationship is going to fast, at least we're both happy.
___
I was watching the movie and Robin was forming a hickey on my neck.

"Finn, I have a question"
"What's up?"

Robin got up from his position. "Why'd you say you were queer?"

"I uh.. we'll I told my sister I was and then I thought about it and it piled on me and it made me feel gross and so I manipulated myself into being straight I guess" I explained.

I didn't really think about it. It was a good thing. It meant that my over thinking problem wasn't bad with Robin.

I could tell why.
He always makes me feel safe.

I think he picked up on my uncomfortable acts when he does that one voice with the tone. The one that freaked me out like the first time we met.

He laid back down finishing the hickey. I should get him to stop. Dad will get mad.

But before I spoke he got up again, I felt a vibration from his pocket. It must be his phone, it was.

He picked it up and read me whatever was on his phone while looking down at it angles at me.

"Party at my house, everyone's invited. Alcohol included. Leave by 3 maximum, Bruce" he looked up.

"Do you want to?" I asked
"Here, stay at home and have a quiet date night, or, go to Bruce's and party" I say.

"mmm staying here seems boring, let go"
"Alright, let's get Gwen on our way too"
___
We're walking together with Gwen to the house. Once we make it there Gwen immediately saw a girl and ran up to her. I didn't bother to follow.

Robin would hang out with me. We knocked on the door and Vance opened it.

"Vance!"
"Robin! Finney!"

We walked in a immediately, I lost them.

This was a stupid idea.
I didn't bother finding them, I just went into the kitchen and did my normal routine. Sat and played on my phone.

Lord I'm sad. Imagine going to a party and immediately sitting down playing on your phone alone. At least I had a cup of booze. That made it more.. party-ish.

"You Finney Blake?" Some kid said. Fucking ugly kid. I mean-

"Yeah why?"
"So you killed that guy?"
"Yeah.."
"So, do you wanna fight?"
"No..?"
"Pussy!"

I rolled my eyes assuming he'd leave but he pulled my hair. He was in front of me though so I just head my head lean forward.

I moved my head back and gave him a look saying 'wtf was that about?' and he could see how awkward that was. Just pulling some kids hair.

I rolled my eyes as he walked away and got up for a refill. Just one, I don't want to get drunk again. Well that was my mind set til I saw Gwen trying to compete against me.

They put on a 1 minute 30 second timer. Two people were refillers and me and Gwen had to chug as fast as we could and whoever got more cups won... nothing! Nothing except sibling bragging rights.

I won of course but she wasn't far behind me. I got 8 she got 5 and 1/2.

So of course, we were drunk again.