chapter 8

1988

Michael's p.o.v

me and christina got ready for the grammy's and she looks so  beautiful. she wore a pink dress with pink feathers on it. we arrived there and i'm going to be performing tonight also christina.

.........

''and the winner for best female vocal perfromance goes to....christina aguilera''.*fighter goes on*.

''hello, anyway thank you to all the fans and God . this is like a big award for me so thank you''. christina said.

..........

''and the winner for best pop collabration with vocals goes to.... michael jackson and christina aguilera i just can't stop loving you''.* i just can't stop loving you goes on*

............

'' and the winner for best performance by a chorus goes to.....christina aguilera.* the voice within goes on*

...........

''and the winner for best contemporary solo vocal performance goes to .....christina aguilera''. * the voice within*

.........

'' and the winner for best traditional pop vocal album goes to..... christina aguilera.

........

the awards was over and we went back home and i'm pround of christina having that much awards. my skin was getting lighter and lighter. the  tabloids says that i bleach my skin it's crazy and calling me wacko jacko .

''hey baby i'm going to the store and get some things ''. christina said changing to different clothes .

''are you going to where a disguise ?'' i asked . she grab a hat and glasses.she just went out the door and said bye. okay...

Christina's p.o.v

i went to a small store and grab some candys and gum until something caught my eye. it was michael's face and i on the cover of a magazine .jacko wacko and xtina are dating .and why is he bleaching his skin. is christina making him to? what! i quickly bought the magazine and candys and head back home.GOD i'm so mad right now. i unlock the door and saw michael reading a book. i throw the magazine at michael.he put the book down and looked at me confuse.

''read it''. i said dryly. he read the magazine. he went sad to mad.

'' WHY WOULD THEY SAY THAT!''.michael yelled.

''I DON'T KNOW THEY'RE RUMOR!'' I yelled. he drop the magazine on floor and hugged me.

'' baby i'm sorry i put you through this trouble.'' he softly said sounding like he is going to cry.

''babe even if i wasn't with you,  tabloids would be saying bad things about me too''. i said looking to his brown eyes. he had tears in his eyes.

'' please don't cry, let's just go sleep and pretend we never read that''. i said pointing at the magazine. i pick it up and throw it in the trash. we went to bed and said good night to each other.