Electives

~Chapter Twelve~

Summer was fading by fast, only one more week to make the most of. Gon and Killua were waiting for lunch in their room. "So, I heard the election papers should be in the mail soon, which class are you gonna choose?" Gon shrugged. "I don't really know. I'm not even sure if I want to choose a class." Kil groaned. "Oh but you havee to! We need to have atleast one of the same clases. I mean I doubt we'd get lucky and have a normal class together." Gon chuckled.

"Alright, then you can choose whatever the electic will be!" Killua nodded. They continued chatting about classes and where they would meet during short breaks, and more typical stuff.
Killua would get memorized in Gon every once and awhile, but broke his trance just intime to avoid getting caught.

Leorio was cooking this time, Kurapika stood behind holding tight as he smiled. "Somebody's being clingy today," Leorio chuckled. Really, he was just making sure Leo didn't burn anything. That would've spoiled lunch. Kurapika chuckled at the thought.

~
Semi Sexual Moments Ahead
~

Leorio set the stove to low heat, then faced Kurapika. He pushed Kura against the counter. "Is something wrong?" Kura asked, nervously flustered. Leorio smiled, leaving soft kisses on Kura's neck. He covered his mouth as soft moans escaped.

"T-the boys are here Leorio!" Leo paused, a smirk covering his face. "Just keep quiet, they won't come out til lunch is ready," Leorio smiled. "Your such an impatient perv," Kurapika said chuckling as he kissed Leorio.

Leorio continued leaving soft love bites all over Kurapika , unbuttoning his shirt marking them lower. Kurapika covered his mouth tightly, but couldn't be quiet enough. This made Leorio chuckle.

Killua groaned as he heard the noises eco throught out the kitchen. Gon just sat there pretedning he didn't hear a thing. "Could you guys not ruin our lunch?" Killua shouted, he heard Leorio give a loud chuckle.

"Looks like we've been caught." He gave one more gentle kiss and faced the food again. "We can continue later Pika~." Leorio whispered. Kurapika nodded as he gave a gentle laugh, exiting the kitchen.

~
Ending of Semi Sexual Moment
~

He knocked on the boys' door. "May I come in?" Kurapika heard both of them say yes, then walked in. "What are you guys up to?" He asked sitting himself on Gons bed.

"We're talking about school!" Gon said cheerfully. Killua glared, "Until you and your little boyfriend decided to do whatever it was near THE FOOD!" Kurapika giggled. "Atleast I have a boyfriend!" He teased. This made Kil cross his arms, turning the slightest bit red. "No fair." he scoffed.

Gon smiled at Killua, and Kurapika smiled at the two. They just need a little push~. He thought, thinking of ways to 'help out' the obvious crush situatuon.

He took his thought to heart. Aha! A Push! Kurapikas smile was huge. "What's your problem huh?" Kil gave another glare. Kurapika stood up. "Nothing." Once Killua finally looked in Gons direction, Kurapika pushed the two together then ran away as he burst out laughing.

Killua blushed hard , too flustered to move. Gon was red aswell. Kurapika stood peaking in the doorway, still laughing hard as the two sat there ontop of one another. They'll totally kiss. "Kurapika what are you doing?" Leorio glanced. "SHHHH!" Kurapika replied, turning back at the boys. Leorio gave a playful eyeroll, then continued stirring the pot.

Killua was pushed to top Gon. He leaned a little closer to Gons face, causing a small squeal to exit Kurapika who was watching. Such a weirdo. Kil turned around to glance at Kurapika, giving a shoo gesture. Kura laughed as he ran and jumped on the couch. "What'd you do this time Pika?" Leorio said as he finally set up plates of food.

"Just a small boost to that sad couple over there~!" Leorio chuckled. "Of course you did."

The two made akward eye contact, both could see eachother blushing hard. Gon glanced to the corner of the room embarrased, leaving Killua an opening. The akward eye contact broke and Kil aimed for Gons lips.

The kiss continued for a minute or two. Once it broke a thin trail of saliva traveled both their lips. They sat there in silence, sooner going in for another kiss.

~Make-out scene ehehe~

Killua slips his tongue in Gons mouth. Soft and quiet moans exit both boys. Kil bites Gons lower lip as they continued the kiss. Five minutes pass. They pant softly as the kiss breaks.

~Its over you pervs ꪔ̤̮~

"Lunch is ready!" Leorio called out, even though it had been ready five minutes ago. Killua quickly got off Gon. They both head into the kitchen, akward silence following.

Kurapika had a huge smirk, staring at Kil. Killua rolled his eyes playfully , already knowing what Kurapika was thinking.

They all sat at the table. "Why is the food cold?" Gon asked as he took his first bite. Leorio scoffed gently, "Because a certain someone told me to wait before calling you two out." He glared at Kurapika , getting a giggle in return. They all ate in silence for abit.

"I got some letters in the mail, for the two of you." Kurapika said breaking the silence. Gon jumped up immediately. "Really? Where?!"
Kurapika got up and grabbed the two envelopes. "Why did you just tell us this?" Kurapika chucked, "You already know the answer to that." Killua turned red ignoring the answer, then opened the letter.

"Hey Gon, these are the election forms!" Gon opened his instantly after hearing that. "Woah, so many options." Killua stared hard at the list, examining his options.

Basically, elections were an optinal fun class. But if you didn't have good grades the year before you don't really get to choose your options.

There were only few on the list that seemed okay.
Art class, Gaming room, Music class, and ELA², which was just a more active and fun ELA class.

"Which one do you like Gon?" It was up to Kil to choose the elect, but he didn't want Gon being dragged to a class he didn't enjoy. "Hmm" Gon put his hand on his face, Killua stared in admiration.

"Art class!" He said with a glowing smile. Killua nodded and gave a smile in return. They put the letters to the side, and finished eating their lunch.

Killua and Gon headed onto the couch, plopping dramatically. Kurapika chuckled as he and Leorio filled out the signature form on the papers.

The boys put on a random cartoon, Leorio was suprised it wasn't a horror movie. Kurapika sealed the letters shut, and put them back in the mailbox once the papers were filled out.

They all hung out on the couch, Kurapika in Leorios arms and Gon in Killuas. Not long after, Gon fell asleep as usual. Killua smiled softly, watching the boy sleep on him. The sounds of the television and soft breathing filled the room.

Killua sighed, laying his face in Gons neck. Kurapika had no regrets of what he did. It was confusing though. One minute, he'd try killing Killua for being too much, but the next he'd be trying everything to make them closer. Kurapika smiled at his thoughts.

Hours passed, everyone was asleep on the couch as the comfortable silence filled in.

1,231 Words.