The first meeting

I look at her in the eye as the wind is blowing her beautiful straight black hairs and I say "This is the end of my lifetime and you know it...".

I think everyone has their time where they die and I know mine is very close so I decided to do everything to enjoy my time that I still have.
That's why I am currently at a club.

"Wooohoo!" screams my friend who is beside me at the clubs dance floor "This party it lit!".

"Jessica clam down or else you are going to fall" I say to her noticing that she is more drunk than I thought.

Well maybe this wasn't the best idea when I said that I am going to enjoy my time that I have left. But what's done is done.

"I am not going to fall!" she answers to me right before falling into a girl whit black hair and green eyes.

I help my friend and the girl she pumped into up and apologise to her " I am so sorry about my friend she had too much to drink!".

"It's fine as long as you give me your number cutie" she says and then winks at me.

Before I can say anything Jessica interrupts me and says "I am gonna go dance a little more and then gonna call my bf you two love birds can do whatever you want".

I look at how Jessica walks away and then the girl whit black hairs takes my hand and takes me do the rooftop

"It's not so loud and crowded in here" she says.

"Yea the view is pretty nice too!" I say while looking at how the street lights look in the middle of night.

"Charlotte, my name is Charlotte but you can call me Char for short" she says waiting for me to say my name.

"Mine is Maya" I answer