chapter¹⁷

a celebration

a celebration

☄️ .❀。• *✧꒱ . ⏱𖤐₊ ♡ ᝰ ೃ࿔₊₊°。 ❀°☄️

authors pov

07:00 PM. SEABROOK

addi 🩷

hi addi!

hey n/n :)

what's wrong?

are you okay?

i'mmeetingzedattheborder

huh?

HUH?

WHAT?

DO YOU WANT ME TO COME?

UM NO?

I THINK IT'S MEANT TO BE A DATE?

REALLY?

WHOO!

YEAH IKIK

i'll try and stall your parents

THANK YOU

OF COURSE, CUZ

😁

😉

seen

y/n walks alongside the border, making sure that no one is following her. obviously, she's shitting her dick. she's never been to zombie town once in her whole life. 

she plays with the pink jumper she's wearing with the white jeans and the matching pink sneakers. yup, pink is one of her favourite colours. 

"hey," zed says as he sees her. wow, she looked beautiful. "you made it,"

"yeah...of course," y/n smiles. "not like i'm scared or anything,"

"don't worry," zed says, putting his hand out for her. y/n takes it with a smile. "you're going to love this,"

"okay," y/n says to him. "let's do this,"

☄️

y/n looks over to zed as they're on an elevator. he winces, clutching his arm. 

"hey, you okay?" y/n asks, facing him. "you don't look so hot,"

"ouch," zed jokes, making y/n roll her eyes. 

"you know what i meant," y/n smiles, punching his shoulder in a teasing manner. 

"i have to mess with my z-band to miss games," zed admits to her. 

"wait, isn't that meant to be dangerous?" y/n questions, the topic being serious. 

"if i don't win, zombies will never be accepted," zed says to her. 

"okay," y/n nods. "i get it. just be safe, okay? i don't want something bad happening to you," zed smiles at her, the lift stopping. the lift doors open, revealing to y/n a whole zombie utopia. 

zed takes y/n's hand, leading her out of the lift. 

"what the...? this is so cool..." y/n mumbles, looking around in astonishment. zombies dancing and having fun all over the place.

"it's a chance to get loose and be ourselves!" zed says, walking past her. he safes a few other zombies, y/n following. 

"so," y/n starts. "this whole celebration is for you winning the football games?"

"it's more than that," zed says to her. "it's a win for all of us. and we really needed a win," y/n nods, a wall which is full taking her interest. just like zed took hers. "it's zombie tongue," zed points towards it. "we have a rich language. we have twenty-three different words for brains,"

"damn," y/n laughs. "so, you like a girl with brains?"

zed chuckles, tickling her sides. y/n laughs, slapping his hands away.

"you know that's super offensive," eliza says, walking over to the couple. 

"i'm sorry, eliza. it was just a joke-"

"you brought little miss cheer boots to our zombie mash?" eliza asks zed who nods with certainty. "a human, here?" 

a rumbling sound makes zed look around and take y/n's arm. 

"it's starting, come on,"