Chapter Seven: Miles' Friend?

We sat In the room staring at the mans unconscious body. He looked like trash. He was also and American, which was the reason why he spoke English well. "Dont worry about him" the girl said while looking completly calm and walked into the kitchen, bringing out a box of Pocky. "Well, it was kinda fun." Miles said twitching. "Was it now? Well it did look it bit fun."
"Hai, Very fun." We sat there for a while waiting for him to wake up. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was pretty, and had a perfect figure. I guess Miles noticed this because out of the blue he walked up and said "I know man, shes hot...but try not to stare so much. I felt myself panic as I looked for a excuse, but couldn't think of one. "Baka..." (Idiot) I said looking away. Miles said something nerdy and American, but i was focused on Hatsune I heard her giggle. I felt my checks heat up. Miles stood up and said "Well im here because of the huge favor you owe me" she tilted her head and put her hands on her hips "Since when". I butted in since I... this" I pointed to the guys body I didnt even know what the arguement was about I jjst remember Miles saying we were gonna "Blow off some steams".
"Well what do you want?" she asked, I shrugged and Miles said "A gun?". She nodded and said "I can do that".