three

"Why did you lie to me this morning? I asked you if you were pursuing anything of your mom's, you said no. If you were pursuing modelling, it would have been better but Alexander Sterling is off limits!" Aunt Rissa smacked the table, causing me to tremble.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aunt Caroline asked softly, "I-I couldn't, I knew you wouldn't let me" I said, I was on the verge of crying.

"I am not proud of you right now" aunt Caroline said. "If your Mom was here, do you think she'll want this for you?" Aunt Rissa asked and I clenched my fist at the mention of Mama.

"Then why did she leave me her diary?" I asked them, "We're trying to protect you" aunt Rissa said. "Mama died without me being able to see her face. Before I got home, you two already took everything away. All I have left is the diary she kept in my room. I know you're trying to help me but..." I said, I was trying to get them to see.

"Look, honey. We know this guy, Alex was a bastard that hurt your mom, you wouldn't want meet him" aunt Caroline said. "You taught me not to judge based on what people say. I need to know him for my own and make my decision" I said.

"What if he rejects you? Can you handle that?" Aunt Rissa asked. "I'm not that weak" I replied, "You're leaving everything" aunt Caroline said and held my hand from across the table.

"No I'm not, I will always have you and aunt Rissa. Aunt Jade is over there and I get to do what I love, Mama asked me to go into my music and it's what I really want" I said with smile on my face to convince them.

"I just, I can't handle it. Letting you go was not something I ever imagined" aunt Rissa said, "I promise I'll be fine" I said. "I can't go without your permission, please say yes" I whispered, still hoping to get their consent.

"No" aunt Rissa stood up. "aunt Rissa!" I called her and stood up. "Please why are you taking this from me?" I asked her. "I just lost my Mama and I really want to know who I am. I really really want to meet my father" I said and she sighed.

"Cardia, Alexander Sterling is mafian boss and a drug " aunt Rissa said and I blinked twice, "What?" I asked and she repeated herself in a way that anyone would understand. "Your father, Alexander Sterling is a mafian boss and a drug dealer. In other words, he is surrounded by so much darkness and no hope" she said.

"That's why I'm going there. I am going to make music and bring my father to light" I said confidently. That was the first time I have ever spoken so boldly. "You can barely speak in front of five people, you can barely tell a stranger your name. Cardia you're speaking of going to a new school and meeting new people who will not understand you. You are asking us to let you go meet a man who is as dangerous as Alexander Sterling...how is that possible?" aunt Rissa said and I smiled. "I've been working on it and I'm not going alone" I said.

"You know what, let her go" aunt Caroline said and aunt Rissa laughed bitterly. "I know this man to an extent, I've worked on cases regarding him. He's dangerous" she said. "He's my father...I promise if I can't handle it, I'll come home straight" I said. "You're only fifteen, you're asking too much" aunt Rissa said and I walked to her to hug her and assure her that I knew what I was doing. "When the earth was a mess God took His time to make it perfect, that was the best time that God was supposed to walk away yet he stayed. I need my father and I know he might need me one way or another. So please let me go" I said, hoping to convince her.

"Please aunt Rissa" I pleaded and she finally gave it. "You're coming home straight if anything hurts you" she pointed her finger at my face, "is that a yes?" I asked hopefully. "It's a yes" she replied and I squealed in joy. "Yes!! Thank you thank you!" I said and ran to my room to inform my friends.

This is the start of something interesting. I wonder what would happen when I get there?
A large part of me was nervous but the other part expectant.

"Thank you so much" I whispered to God and fell right asleep, still in my clothes.

Hey heyyy lovies

Two update in one day???

Whattttt???

Okay, please read and comment and share and follow. I promise to follow back and read if you've got a book too☺️.

Anyhoo

Byeee