The Penisstorm Genesis

Welcome to the world of Jessestorm, Witherstorm, Penisstorm, Eli and Faznuts. 

In this AU, Telltale coporation has shut down, leaving the minecraft storymode world rightfully in the hands of Eli and Faznuts. How will it go on? What is next for the minecraft storymode universe?

Find out more by following this legacy.

First off the entire fanbase made the lore.

After the whole witherstorm thing, petra got enilated by it because someone drew it in fanart so it came to be.

then some guy named fucking eli came along and then was like aye, i think that jesse should get his ass absolutely destroyed by the witherstorm. So, then the jessestorm came to be.

then one day, eli was just chilling, right bros? And then, bro was like, aye, this witherstorm guy, if u put em on a transparent png, he kinda looks like a ginormous gigantic creamy gagalicious, cocksmocking weiner-filled cum-filled absolutley vivacious delicious penis.

so, eli decided to draw over that, and so, the penisstorm was birthed into existence.since the telltale shut down and the mcsm world was gone, new creations were formed at the fanbase.

the rest of the mcsm universe was at the hands of fucking dumbass teenager loser no-life 0 bitches immature sex-loving, cock-loving gay-ass queero homo eli (and other faznuts of course).

but eli was not alone. as mentioned before, there was faznuts. now, you may be like, what type of name is faznuts?well, you see, as scott retired, freddy was left to rest in fnaf 1, seemingly gone. except, one day, a gang of homos on gartic phone were like aye, bro what if freddy had humongous penis pillarging nuts. and then like faznuts was like, aye, this name is absolutely elite bro. imma take that shit rn.so then, one of the infamous penisstorm creator, witherstorm + jessestorm supporter came to be. faznuts and eli decided that gee, that penisstorm is a really good idea. we should make that into a franchise, a company if you will.

so, it was born. eli immediately hopped onto twitter. but they needed a name."oh boy my dear friend faznuts, my bro, my homie, my homeboy, that one guy, what should we come up with as the name?" - eli"hmm, I've gotta think real long and hard about this reply. it has to be perfect penis-filled, cum-filled, beautiful reply. yk, it has to be perfect in every shape and form. Hmm." - faznuts"penis." - faznuts

after a while, they decided to call the twitter account penisstorm comic (btw bros, to anyone who is reading this, you should totally follow the twitter @penisstormcomic, we post drawings of penises. you might find it quite amazing and educational and informative).