1. According to Plan...

~3rd POV~

This story begins with two siblings, one older, one younger, in a Victorian England village.

The elder sibling is named Victor and the youngest is named (Y/N).

Only a year apart, the two siblings always knew each other better than anyone else, even their own parents. So (Y/N) knew that Victor was terribly nervous about the first wedding rehearsal.

He was drawing a beautiful blue butterfly he had caught recently near the dark forest. After he had finished a few details, he smiled and released the butterfly. Completely in awe and unaware that his sister was knocking on his bedroom door.

(Y/N) says, "Victor, you must be quick now. Mother and Father are already at the carriage."

Victor looks outside the window after hearing a horse whinny. He then looks at his door, to the butterfly, and walks towards his sister. He opens it and replies, "I'm ready now."

His sister was wearing her usual dress and shoes, black is her most common color within her wardrobe.

She looks at him up-and-down and says while picking lint off of Victor's suit, "Do you have everything, brother? The ring? Do you remember the vows?"

His eyes widened as he rushes to his desk, frantically moving through the many papers of his unfinished drawings.

His sister finds the ring on his bedside table, waiting for him to look at her with a soft smile.

Victor turns around and laughs sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. He is given the ring and stuffs it in his pocket.

(Y/N) smiles softly and says, "We shall recite the vows on our way to the Everglot's residence. Come along, brother.."

Victor nods and walks beside his sister as they hear the town crier announce his wedding rehearsal, cringing slightly with embarrassment.