A Saiyan from stars

On year 762

A very special child was bron. We know this child as Kakorot or as he will be called in future Son Goku. He was apart of the most powerful warrior race that existed in multiverse. They called themselves saiyans. They were most fearful race among the stars and the whole galaxy. 

However even this powerful race was succumed by the evil emperor Frieza. He was just too powerful for them to begin with. They weren't innocent by any means without Frieza they were sealing planets for technology and credits. Not like anything changed when Frieza came around. Saiyans wouldn't except his reign of terror. So they were plotting to overthrow him. 

Unfortunately for them Frieza outrunned them in this matter. He was not only one of the most powerful being in the galaxy and universe itself. He wasn't stupid if he allowed saiyans to roam. Eventually one of them will became the legendary super saiyan. The one of only few beings or events Frieza was scared of. 

Bardock the father of Kakorot took notice of Frieza force surroding the planet. It only meant that Frieza was about to eradicate saiyans out of existence. Luckily Bardock was prepared and he with his wife after some time of talk send their son away. But Frieza quickly sent the Super Nova at Planet Vegeta destroying it. Only Bardock tried to put some effort to stop Frieza but it was futile. 

However because of the sheer force of explosion Goku's space pod coordinates got messed up. His pod ended up flying somewhere else. 

In Konoha No Sato(Leaf Village)

We can see that right now village was preparing for the great event. Yondaime Hokage better known as Yellow Flash Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzimaki were at enge to became parents. Both of them waited for this moment. Of course they prepared for it, since seal would weaken at the time of birth. So they moved in secured location. What they didn't know that a certain space pod was approaching their place. 

Kushina giving a birth to their daughter(yes Naruto will be girl in this and yes Naruto in this story as Naruko will be apart of harem as Alpha). This moment was the greatest in Minato live as he was becoming the father and of course he was proud of it. However a loud noice disterbed his thoughts. It sounded like something crashlanded just meters away from here. Minato created a clone, so he would check it up. 

If anything happens dispersing clone will alert him. Minato made it outside and saw something that he would never thought would be possible. Minato concluded that the thing before his eyes was somekind of alien ship or something else. Minato didn't know what to do with this thing. But the door busted open which alerted Minato. Afterwards he saw a kid that was quite muscular and big for a baby residing in some kind of soft place. 

Minato didn't know what that was but kid was obviously not a human, not only kid possesed a physique that would be abnormal but also had a tail. Minato thought for a moment and decided to cut off the tail. He didn't know why but he just had a feeling that this was important(indeed Goku would not turn into an Oozaru). After that Minato wanted to decided what to do with him. 

He came inside and saw Kushina with his baby daughter. Kushina was holding her daughter possesively and overpotectively. Minato just knew that she won't let anyone to take their daughter. 

"Hey Kushina as I see you gave birth to our baby daughter" Minato spoke while holding sleeping saiyan in his hands

"Yes I did and also what is a kid that your holding in your arms" Kushina replied while looking at small Goku adorably 

"Well I think this kid is from stars literally. I found him in the space pod(Minato destroyed it not wanting to leave evidence) so I don't really know anything about him" Minato spoke answering his wife's question. 

"Isn't he just cute. Why not name him Son Goku yes it does suit him. Also let's adopt him" Kushina spoke shocking Minato a little

"I mean I don't have problems adopting this kid. But what we will say to council" Minato questioned 

"We will work it out" Kushina said while looking at both kids. 

Author Note: Also I am making attack of the Kyaabi happening a little bit later in my fanfiction because of Goku of course. Let's say they explained everything to council and Hurizen approved of adoption. 

So after Goku became part of the family. He was seen as Naruko's older brother, since he was not only bigger but older. However Goku was very aggresive and hostile kid for some time. After Kushina accidentely dropped Goku from cliff. Goku bumped his head forgetting his saiyan herritage. After that incident Goku became a lot easier to deal with and happy kid too. He and Naruko were really close with each other. 

Unfortunately tragegy stroke. Masked man using Kushina weaken seal that was at the weakest at this time was able to release bijji. Kyaabi that was now at centre of village threatining to destroy Konoha. Minato who was able to defeat the masked man immeadeately went to deal with terrofying beast. 

Luckily his kids were secured. Goku wasn't targeted by man only Naruko was. Minato being exhausted still was up to protect his home. When he managed to drife Nine-Tails from the village so to prevent more damage. He was shocked that his wife was still willing to help him despite her weak state after Kyaabi extraction. 

Unluckily for them when Minato was about to finish Death Reaper Seal Nine-Tails tried to kill his future container. Minato and Kushina protected Naruko with their bodies. Then they spoke their speaches to Naruko and Goku. 

After that Goku and Naruko went parentless and were both moved to orphanage. 

To be continued....