𝐢. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs

꧁🄿1|🄲1꧂❨

꧁🄿1|🄲1꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬❩

WHEN REBEKAH WAS YOUNG SHE LONGED TO FEEL LOVED BY A FAMILY

WHEN REBEKAH WAS YOUNG SHE LONGED TO FEEL LOVED BY A FAMILY. Her parents in her human life tried to show love to all their children equally, but the girl had been a shock to them. At the time every child they had was a boy - so they were at a loss for what to do.

Eventually, little Rebekah just seemed to fade into the background, until one of her older brothers took her under his wing and kept his watchful gaze on her. Emmett had stepped into the role of guiding older brother with ease, even though he was only three years older than she was.

From the time she was ten to when she died at seventeen, Rebekah had been at her brother's side. It was him and her against the world.

Until the Cullens came into their lives.

Finally, Rebekah understood what it felt like to be in a family and she was funnily enough the baby of it as everyone liked to constantly remind her. And she had checked. In human years, Edward was only five months older than she was and he constantly loved to remind her of it. But, even though she was often teased by her older brothers about it - she wouldn't trade her family for the world.

Even when Isabella Swan had stumbled into their lives.

Rebekah would never forget the first time she saw Bella.

Her and her siblings knew about the girl, Alice not shutting up about it the night before when she had a vision of the pale brunette.

And then she saw her for the first time.

She could hear Jessica Stanley the second she walked into the cafeteria, telling the new girl all about the Cullens.

Emmett and Rosalie are the first to enter, arm and arm with each other. They radiated confidence and smirks covered their lips as they strolled through the cafeteria - not paying any of the humans any mind.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett..they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Rebekah had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the human's disgusted tone.