Chapter 2 : Feelings

A/N: holy shit its been a while but whatever. also this one may be long. sorry about that, short-chapter fans. enjoy this i suppose?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

POV: third person

Ninja Cat was satisfied with his new friends, they seemed pretty chill. He still had a goal to achive; reach Axe Cat's house.

Ninja's phone rang. He took it out of his small bag.

"Where the fuck are you at?" Axe Cat spoke through the phone.

"I'm at the park, I can't exactly teleport y'know," Ninja responded.

"Huhhh..... hurry up, dude," Axe Cat sighed.

Axe hung up. Ninja thought for a second. Why would his friend be so impatient and anxious to meet up with him? It was really no matter, he would be exitied to see a friend.

He brushed off his curiosity and kept walking. Shortly after the encounter, Ninja arrived at Axe's place. With his exitement contained, Ninja knocked on the door. The door swung open swiftly.

"Ninja! Took you long enough, but I'm glad you made it," Axe Cat began.

"It's a pleasure to be here, what did you want to do?" Ninja responded.

Axe dragged his friend in the home. It was a really cute place, light green paint covered the walls. The two climbed up the stairs to Axe's room. The room had an extreme contrast to the rest of the house, the walls were dark and messed up, likely due to Axe's training.

"Gaming," Axe Cat whispered.

It was well understood that the two would be playing video games almost all day. After a while, they took a break to just talk to each other. Ninja gazed into Axe's eyes. He never realized how pretty his friend was. His intense green eyes complimented the light brown of his short hair. His smaller height was nothing to add, but his personality really attracted him. The competitive nature was paired with a will, a determination to improve. Ninja felt a magnetism toward his friend, almost a crush. Wait. He couldn't have an attraction to his friend, could he? It was hard for him to tell.

Axe felt similar feelings, though perhaps more intense. Ninja's calm demeanor captivated him, and he knew this from the start. Axe returned the glare he was given. Ninja's sparkly, pale blue eyes were stunning to him. The taller one's long, dark gray hair was tied into a ponytail. He wasn't sure if it was normal to feel this way. Whether it was or not, he knew one thing for sure: it was a great feeling.

"I- uh.. this is quite awkward," Ninja Cat finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry about that," Axe apologized.

After having conversation for an hour or two, Ninja's phone went off.

"You have friends?"

•End of Chapter 2•

Word count: 460(?)words

Author Notes:
•Just reread chapter 1, it probably needs a rewrite. Oh well, I'm not going to. I actually enjoyed writing this chapter a lot.

Thanks for reading this far!