the trio x reader part 2!!

Will probably contain gore, blood, guts, bones ect. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"What is safety? " Yellow guy asked inquisitively "Well safety is-" you started off "SAFETY IS WERE YOU ARE SAFE OR YOU NEED TO DO SAFE THINGS" The med kit shouted "calm down, you need to stop shouting and interupting peo-" Red guy was about to say people but got RUDLY interrupted by the med kit "DON'T CARE" "stoppp , your hurting my ears :( " Yellow guy explained. The kit kept on shouting which caused yellow guys ears to bleed.

GORE BIT, BLOOD , GUTS (maybe?) BONES ECT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

you tried to run over to yellow guy but the kit trips you up and says "BE CAREFUL NOW" You crawled with your remaining strength since you hit the floor with such force. *god who knew a bag could trip me with so much force gawd * you thought. As you crawled the wooden floor started to creek and break. All of a sudden, a wooden plank (from the floor) sprung up and impaled your stomach. Blood started to pour out from your stomach and small intestines. "OH NO! AN ACCIDENT ANDL ACCIDENTLY AN" the kit chanted duck and red guy (panicked and tense) ran around trying to help. Yellow guy on the other hand passed out from all the comotion and what he had just witnessed. His best friend, going to help him only to fall on the ground and impaled through the stomach. The med kit exploded (sorry couldn't think of anything) and a medical knife and it flung into ducks eye. As he squacks red guy stands there , dumb founded and confused, wondering what's going to happen next. As you yell in pain, as duck squacks red guy gets injected with a needle with God knows what's in it and passes out. Blood leaks from your stomach and you sadly pass away. Yellow guy wakes up only to see his dad and his friends laying on the floor. His father reaches for his hand and.....