one

"Detective Minho! There has been another victim of faceless!" Seungmin said as Minho got to work that day, Minho sighed and walked over to the desk Seungmin sat at, looking at the pictured at his computer. The victim's body sure did look like what faceless has been doing.

The victims of faceless all had the same features, long black haired females, hour glass body shape, but they could never point out the facial features as the face would always be skinned off, and the skin of the face would never be found, Minho guessed the killer took the faces of the victims with him.

"Any leads?" Seungmin shook his head. "The crime scene is empty yet again, but we did guess the murder took place 3 days ago and the victim's skin was taken off while she was still alive. "Thank you Seungmin." Minho made himself a cup of coffee before going into his desk, noticing Seungmin left the file of the latest victim on his desk.

Suddenly, his desk phone rang, he picked it up. "Detective Minho! We just received a call from someone who claimed to be faceless."

"What did he say?" Minho sat up in his seat, curious as to what the supposed killer said. "He said: 'Detective Minho, welcome to my game show, I'm giving you three days to find me before I pick my next victim. If you fail to do so, well, you can guess what happens, hope you will enjoy my gift.' We have failed to pin point his location unfortunetly."

"What did he mean by gift?" Minho asked the dispatcher but before she could answer a package arrived at the office. Minho was hesitant to open it but he eventually did. Inside the packages were several human like face masks, only Minho found out they were real faces, the faces of the victims. "Seungmin! Take these to the evidence room!"