chap 1: Mina Blade and the Wave

one year ago

"Dad, can you get me some water from the well please."

Mina asked her dad, Technoblade. You see Mina is sick right now. So sick she cant even get out of bed without falling over.

She looks to her dad who is getting his red cloak and crown on. His pink hair in its normal braid, he look to Mina his blood red eyes gleaming in the dimly lit room to meet her own blood red eyes.

"ya, just sit tight mina."

Technoblade replies to his daughter.

"thanks dad your the best."

Mina says to her dad. Then Techno leaves to get the water. After Mina hear swords clashing and a commotion she tries to get up but cant.

Suddenly the door gets thrown open and royal guards from many different countries come charging in. With the door open she can hear the fighting going on outside.

Mina tries again to get up but she can't. After she falls that get the guards attention to her and they rush over to apprehend her.

"You are to follow us, understand?"

One said with a sword to her throat.

"Just try, I'm too sick to even stand right now as you can tell. Dunkoff."

She replies to their commands.

"Don't talk back to us."

One of the guards said to Mina.

"Thats how a conversion works, Dun-k-off."

Mina repies as she says dunkoff even slower as if they were too dumb to get it the first time she said it. 

"You little-"

"don't its not worth it, lets just get her out so we can use her against the 'great blood god' ok"

They had their own conversation. Then they took her by her arms to they could get her out of the little cabin.

"Technoblade! If you surrender then we will spare your daughter!"

The queen of Melromarc, Mirellia shouts to Techno who stops to look around for his daughter. Then he sees her, Mina being held by the arms as she is about to fall over from her sickness.

"LEAVE MINA OUT OF THIS, DAMN YOU!!"

Technoblade shouts overcome with rage at seeing his daughter being held by the guards.

"If that is what you want you know what to do, Blade!"

The queen shouts. Mina then uses the little of her remaining strength to shout to her father.

"Don't listen to them dad! Don't surrender!"

After hearing his daughter he looks at her just to see her finally pass out. He lowers his weapon slightly, the queen saw her chance and shouted while he was still distraught at seeing his daughter in the enemy's hands.

"This is your last chance, Blade. Surrender for your daughters safety!"

Then the armys saw as he dropped his weapon and looks up.

"You better keep your promise!"

He shouted.

"I will, don't worry! I would not go back on a promise!"

Then he was taken to his execution ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young boy runs out of his village laughing. Behind him his brother follows slowly.

"Asher slow down."

Ace says to his brother. Asher just continues forward. Then they see who they are looking for. A girl with silver hair, elf ears, a crown, silver tail with red ends, and blood red calculating eyes.

"Mina! Let's play!"

Asher says happily. Ace nodding to what his brother said. Mina smiled at them warmly.

"Ok, you little rascals."

~~~~~~two months later~~~~~~

Third POV

Mina left one month ago. Ace and Asher we're sad at first but got over it with the help of there mother and cousin.

~~~~~~with mina~~~~~~

"DAMNIT MINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Mina shouts at herself as she walks through the mountains. Then the sky went red, monsters started to fall from the sky.

"W-What. FUCK! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!"

Mina shouts again.

"So... It's been over a year since your death, dad? Heh the royals responsible for your death will get they're punishment. Tho I am sorry for the people who have to deal with the consequences of their rulers."

Mina slides down the tree she was resting in as the monsters notice her. They simply look at her before moving the direction of different villages. Mina runs in the direction of the little village she knows little Ace, Asher, and Raphtalia.