Chapter Nine

It has been a long day & I just wanted to curl up with some popcorn & watch the new episodes of Sistas, Marcus went to stay with his girlfriend for a few days just for him to get hisself together

After I took a shower & put my hair in a ponytail I walked downstairs & the living room light was on.

I heard someone sniffling & luggage by the front door who the hell was in my house, I grabbed the bat out of the closet & then proceeded into the living room.

"Brenda" I said, She was sitting there crying shaking I never seen her like this before.

I walked over to her & got down on my knees.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked moving her hands & wiping her falling tears.

"Morgan..." She trailed finally making eye contact with me.

"What happened baby?" I asked

She started crying again, "Jeffery.."

"What did he do?"

"He slept with Gia" I gasped

"Are you serious?" I asked

She nodded & fell into my arms, "Baby I am sorry"

She wiped her face & started to calm down.

"I caught them in our bed"

"Oh shit, what did you do?"

She shook her head, "He actually tried to save her & wanted to talk about it I couldn't do it"

"It's okay"

She sniffled, "I was wrong" She admitted

"About what?"

She touched my face, "About not loving you right"

"Brenda you do-"

"No Morgan I have to, you did nothing wrong all you did was try to love me."

I gave her a small smile.

"You are my sunshine you know that, that smile has brighten many days for me & I can't loose you again, I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled bigger & leaned in kissing her lips she cried as we made out & I laid her down on the floor & climbed on top of her.

She never really lets me touch her but she needed a release.

I moved down to her neck sucking on it gently, she whimpered.

"Take this off" I told her about her shirt.

After I gave her what she needed, we just laid on the floor in our naked glory.

"What are you going to do about Jeffery?" I asked laying on top of her.

"I dont know honestly, I can't even face him right now"