What...

"Tommy..."

"Yeah Ranboo?"

"Um... I don't know how to say this but..."

Tommy looked at him confused.

"My parents... and Tubbos parents..."

"Yeah?"

"They- they want us to date..."

Tommy sat up straight, taking his head off ranboos shoulder. Ranboo glanced at Tommy, guilt filled his eyes.

"Tommy I'm so sorry... but we can't prevent this..."

"Why can't you?" Tommy asked, staring at Ranboo on the verge of tears.

"Tommy, you know I can't fight my parents on this!" Ranboo exclaimed, now worried.

"REALLY MARK?!" Tommy yelled, ranboos heart broke in half hearing the pain in his voice.

"I'M SORRY TOMMY!!"

"NO YOU AREN'T."

"YES I AM!! I REALLY AM SORRY TOMMY!!"

They sat like that for a few seconds before Tommy spoke up.

"What does Tubbo think about this?"

"I'm not sure... he didn't seem mad or upset though..."

"Of course he doesn't care. Why would he care?!" Tommy asked, angrily getting up.

"Tommy, wait please-" Ranboo said, getting up with him.

"NO MARK. I WON'T WAIT BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE GOING OFF TO DATE SOMEONE ELSE!" Tommy yelled, "SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE YOU! SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOVE!"

He paused.

"Mark... you don't...love him..right?" Tommy asked, tears starting to form in his eyes again.

"What?! No! Of course not! I only love you, why would you ever think that?!" Ranboo exclaimed, putting out his hands for Tommy to hold.

"..." Tommy thought for a moment, "don't fucking touch me."

"Wha- what?" Ranboo asked, his voice cracking.

"I said, don't. Touch. Me." Tommy snapped at him.

Within the last 5 minutes and about 140 words they've been more hurt now then their whole lives.

"Don't touch or talk to me." Tommy said sternly, "I don't want anything to do with you for the next at least two days."

"Ok, I won't bother you. Just stay safe please." Ranboo said, looking at his feet.

"Goodbye Mark."

"Bye Tommy..."

==============•v•================

317 words.

Just a bit of angst to start y'all off!! This is an angst book so yk lol-

This book will kinda have like a ' sad trend' vibe to it like that name and the [AS] in the description make it more angsty.

~Enjoy this book. Or don't. I don't care. I'm just the writer. [AS]~