𝖣𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖾?🦋

Krystal Lynn Brussel
(Next day)
8:30Am 📍Atlanta Georgia
At Home

'I woke up and it took me a moment to fully process what had happened yesterday and the day before, thinking about it gave me chills and I just rubbed my eyes and got up'

'I looked around for my phone and I had saw I had messages from Marcus, I didn't feel like looking at them but I had my read receipts on and I already clicked on it'

Hubby😍💋
Why you ain't tell me you was finna leave?
Hubby😍💋
Mane bitch you better answer me.
Hubby😍💋
WTF YOU DOING YOU BET NOT BE FUCKING ON THAT NIGGA OR IMMA KILL BOTH YALL MFS
Hubby😍💋
Look I'm sorry Ian mean it like that just answer me that's all
Me
Omggg I left because I wanted to come home and your doing the most right now like damn please just leave me alone.
Hubby😍💋
So wya?
Me
I'm at home and I fell asleep
Hubby😍💋
Read

'I shook my head and I went into my closet to pick out some clothes,I decided to go to the mall by myself just for some me time, I did my morning routine and I turned on the shower'

'I hoped in the shower and I just had flashbacks of all the times Marcus has put his hands on me,I started crying and I felt the need to actually tell my mom, she never really payed attention to me so I was hoping she would at least care a little'

*15 minutes later* 'I got out the shower and did my hygiene stuff and put on some Nike pro shorts and a shirt, I walked out of my room I smelt food so I got excited,I walked downstairs to see my mom fixing two plates'

'Goodmorning mother, I said hoping she would reply, Goodmorning to you too did you want something to eat? I shook my head yes and she gave me a plate and took a plate to my sisters room'

'Mom I have to tell you something important! She looked at me and sat down and nodded for me to continue, So as you know me and Marcus has been dating for 3 years and our relationship isn't the best'

' I took a deep breath and continued, Ever since I was 15 he used to hit me and if I tried to break up with him he would threaten me and say he would kill all of you, and just the other day I was out with some friends and he pulled up and forced me in his car and he beat me when we got to his house'

'And there was another time that he had put me in the hospital and I told you that I had a bad basketball injury but it was really him and mom I really don't know what to do!

'Ok, she said taking another bite of her pancake and looking at me, Wait a minute I told you I needed help and all you can say is OK, I yelled the last part because I was just shocked, I told you before you went with him he was no good and plus look at y'all age differences, she said the last part laughing'

'She looked like she was thinking for a minute, Break up with him, She said and she looked dead serious, mom I just told you he would try to kill- I did even finish my sentence and she cut me off, I said break up with him matter of fact let me see your phone'

'I gave her my phone and she started texting somebody she gave me my phone back and took her phone and called the police' *5 minutes later * ok thank you so much sir, she hanging up, ok now look I just handled that little situation of yours he might be in jail for a couple of months or years but I don't want you running to get in another relationship'