Part 12

Lisa: yn yn wake up!! pls someone help!!!!

Teacher:what happened??

Lisa: idk she suddenly fainted

The teacher carried you and took you to the doctor.

Meanwhile in the doctor's office...

Doctor: Mrs Kim, your daughter hasn't been eating and is having too much stress and seems like she sleeps on the floor a lot.

Mrs Kim: I hope she will be fine doctor.

Doctor: it's not something that serious Mrs Kim, she will be just fine. You can come for her tomorrow.

Mrs Kim: thank you so much doctor.

Doctor: it's my pleasure Mrs Kim.

After that, she left feeling guilty. She never thought that would ever happen. Then, memories of you started rushing in her mind. The way she promised you that you would come first in everything. She wept bitterly and refused to eat  when she reached home.

Meanwhile in the patient's room.......

Yn: Lisa pls don't leave me.

Lisa: you need rest yn.

Yn: how will I sleep in this creepy place. What if a ghost enters in here after you leave( you said holding her dress tightly)

Lisa: yk I should go or else my mom will kill me but you look funny and cute when you are scared (she said chuckling)

Yn: I will talk to your mom so that you stay.

Lisa: no need yn. You think I can leave you here all alone.

Yn: thanks Lisa.( You said relieved)

Lisa: it's ok yn.

(Time skip to morning)

Yn pov

I woke up feeling a little better. Lisa was sleeping next to me peacefully. I was very grateful to have a friend like her. She was always there for me. I slightly smiled as she woke up.

End of yn pov

Lisa: oh yn you are already awake.

Yn: yep. Can you call the doctor and ask if I can get out of this place now??

Lisa: sure thing .

After a few mins...

Lisa: ok let's go now.

Yn: finally I can get out of this place.

Lisa: let me help you get up

A/n pov

After that you both left the hospital and went to a café.

End of A/n pov

Lisa: yn you must finish that first.

Yn: but I want ice cream.

Lisa: it is 9 am yn. It's too early.

Yn: fine but you have to buy it later ok

Lisa: ok fine.

Yn pov

After breakfast, I went to Lisa's house. We played some games, ate ice cream and soon I fell asleep. After a few minutes, I heard my mom's voice.

End of yn pov

Mrs Kim: ummmm I am here for yn. I went to the hospital and they told me that yn left with Lisa.

Lisa's mom: she's here but I don't think she will agree to go with you.

Mrs Kim: what do you mean??? She is my daughter!!!

Lisa's mom: and I don't deny that but she needs space.

Mrs Kim: are you trying to keep me away from my daughter huh!!!! You can't tell me what I should do so pls if  you respect yourself so much give me my daughter............

I don't think I should speak cause a lot of ppl are mad at me but no one will understand 😔😔😔

Pls vote

Thank you all