Genshin Impact

Full Name: Violet Ena Schmidt

Pronunciation: Vi-o-let I-nah Sh-my-t

Name Meaning: Violet means purple flower. Schmidt means metalworker.

Nicknames: Vi, Weird metal girl (By Klee), Viola (By Yae Miko)

Biological Sex: Female

Gender: Faegender

Preferred Pronouns: She/It

Age: 13

Date of birth: 08/09

Place of Birth: Mondstadt

Star Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Ethnicity: German

Languages: German, English, Chinese, Japanese, Arab, French, Russian

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Blood Type: A

Wealth: Rich

Looks:

Title: Jane Doe

Title: Jane Doe

Special Dish: Sticky Honey Roast-A Faery's Treat

Banner Name: The Hidden Gem of Mondstadt

Rarity: 5 Star

Weapon: Bow

Weapon: Metal Breaker

Weapon Rarity: 5 Star

Weapon Base Attack on lvl. 1: 45

Sub Stat: Crit DMG

Vision: Electro

Constellation: Occultus Faery

Eye Color: Fully blacked out eyes

Hair Color: Pastel Pink

Hair Style/Length: It's Long and usually half up-half down

Height: 5'9"

Dominant Hand: Right

Skin Tone: Ivory

Apparent Youth: 11

Piercings: Two ear piercings usually with butterfly earrings

Japanese Voice Actor: Karin Isobe (Saki Tenma)

English Voice Actor: Monica Rial (Mey-Rin)

Distinguishing Features: Her eyes.

What people think of her:

Albedo: "One day when Klee and I were at Dragonspine, Klee saw her and hid behind me. I assume she saw us and walked towards us with her eyes closed and a smile. I was confused why Klee was scared. Eventually she got to us and opened her eyes. She had pitch black eyes. Klee still looked scared, but, the girl looked confused why Klee was scared. I guess Klee doesn't like her eyes?"

Amber: "Oh! Ms. Doe! She helps Mika mostly, but, you didn't here this from me, but people say she's in the adventurers guild!"

Bennett: "I hear she has pitch black eyes! I wonder if that's an omen of bad luck or not..."

Klee: "Eep! Not her, Klee does not like her eyes!"

Qiqi: "She reminds Qiqi of someone... I think it might be Qiqi herself... She's slightly scary, but at least she doesn't want to bury Qiqi..."

YunJin: "Ms. Jane Doe... The name rings a bell somewhere, but I cannot find myself to look for it..."

Tartaglia: "Ah! Violet! A good sparring partner! Have you met her? You have? Well, lucky you! I hear she's always adventuring nowadays!"

Signora: "Ugh, that little rat... She's creepy."

Ayaka: "Violet? I love her! She's very nice to both me and Thoma! But she's always hostile to Ayato? I wish I knew why so I could help them get along..."

Cyno: "She studied at Sumeru Academia for 1 month before leaving to help the forest rangers. That's really all I know about it. The other thing is that she also hates my jokes!"

Lyney & Lynette: "Lyney: Hmm? Lynette? Do we know a Jane Doe? Lynette: Yes. She worked with us for a little while."

What Violet thinks of them:

Albedo: "He looks like he has fluffy hair! He also seems smart... Isn't he an alchemist?"

Amber: "She works with Mika, doesn't she? I haven't met her that much, but she seems really nice!"

Bennett: "The infamous unlucky boy. He's an adventurer in the guild as well, correct?"

Klee: "I don't understand why she doesn't like me... It's because of my eye's isn't it? Of course..."

Qiqi: "Qiqi reminds me of myself when I was younger, I wish I met her before I left Liyue..."

YunJin: "That's the opera singer, correct? She's really pretty and she has an amazing voice! I'm kinda jealous...!"

Tartaglia: "He's so annoying! Always asking to fight me! I wish he'd just disappear! If he leaves Liyue, tell me please!"

Signora: "I wish she was nicer to me..."

Ayaka: "Don't get me wrong, I love her and Thoma! I just hate her brother! Ayato can fall down a hole and I wouldn't care!"

Cyno: "He's pretty and cute, and I love things like that. But his jokes are, less than stellar..."

Lyney & Lynette: "Oh! Their my best friends! Well, next to Mika of course! I'm still pen-pals with Lynette!"