We won't see him anymore.

TW: Cannibalism, murder, hallucinations, graphic descriptions

Clover grabbed another glass of merlot. It tasted odd to her. It wasn't really merlot, was it? No. It was blood. It tasted good. She wanted more. She was hungry. Yin rested against the wall, his eyes half open. Clover walked over to him. "Hey Yin, can you help me with something?"

Clover stared into his eyes. He nodded slightly and stood up. They both walked up the stairs and into the elevator. Clover had planned this. The elevator would break. She would get food. A full course meal. She would get her long awaited dinner. Once Again.

The elevator broke. Clover pulled a knife out from behind her back. Clover stabbed Yin. He fell to the floor. "Thanks for making this easy." Clover sat down and set the knife to the side. Her body pulling her hands towards the knife to enjoy her 'steak' for dinner. She ripped Yin's body to pieces.

Her thirst for blood subsided as she drank Yin's bright blue blood. The blood of Yin tasted almost as good as human organs. She wondered what his organs would taste like, if he had any.

Clover ripped open the skin on his chest, finding all his organs intact. She sank her teeth into one of Yins kidneys, blood seeping from the slits in the kidney. It tasted wonderful. Clover couldn't have enough. She continued to feast on Yin.

Her teeth sunk into the next organ. and the next. And continued to feast on his organs till she got to his heart. She ripped his heart out of his body, giggling as she ripped his heart apart.

"Don't play with your food, dear." Her mother had always told her that. But she wasn't here anymore. She couldn't tell her what to do. She played with her food when she ate her too.

Clover messed with Yin's bones as she chewed on his heart. She pulled out his eyes when she finished, chewing on them like gummies. She loved eating gummies.

Especially when they were shaped like eyes. This time they were real eyes. The color always made the taste better. Yin's red eyes tasted better compared to her mother's brown eyes.

The lights in the elevator turned down as she stood, her eyes glimmering in the light. The elevator started to fall. Her body slammed into the side of the elevator, her heart beating rapidly.

Her prey was mutilated on the floor. A smile tugged at the sides of her mouth. Isn't this what she wanted? Death? No. That's not what she wanted. She wanted real people. She wanted people who weren't illusions. She wanted a real friendship. Not someone who was just a hallucination. A real person. Like Yin was.

Most if the victims had no organs. Because they weren't real. They weren't actual food. The only real food she had has was Yin and her mother. Yin and Blade were just pieces of meat. Blade, her mother, was just meat. Yin, was just meat. They weren't actually human. They were aliens.

Like her. She wasn't human. She was an alien. She was a monster. She deserved this. She deserved to die brutally and have her skull crushed by the elevator.

Her head slammed against the wall, again, and again, and again. Her head started to bleed. Slam. Slam. Slam. Her green hair started to become red. Crunch. Her bones crushed as she fell to the floor. Her whole body was covered in blood, her eyes filling with tears. She was unable to stop them from streaming down her face.

The elevator stopped falling. Clover sat up. Her bones weren't crushed. She could move. Yin was standing in front of her. "Clover? Are you alright? You fell." Yin looked at here with a concerned look.

Hadn't she just eaten him? No. It wasn't real. He was dead. She pushed him away. Why did his arms feel so real. He was real. She was hallucinating. The stood up and reached out a hand for Yin. He took it.

As he stood she grabbed him into a tight hug. Yin looked down at her. "You know, don't you?" He spoke silently. "You know I'm not real. Your dying. You killed me. Wake up."

Clover stared at the white ceiling above her. The walls were covered in blood. Her blood. The only thing she could hear was screaming and sirens. The only thing she would hear for a while would be sirens. Screaming wouldn't be necessary.

Words: 754