chapter 14: confused

"get us out of here, Joong."

———

Two cars popped out of nowhere, one on the right and one driving towards us on the left.

"Well shit." Hongjoong mumbled, slamming onto the gas.

I held onto the car door, my face pushing up against the glass of the window.

"Okay so what the fuck is happening?!" San screamed, falling onto Mingi.

"obviously we're being attacked, duh."

"now is not the time woo, Yunho please call the rest of the boys."

The blue car on our right sped up, driving in front of us.

"what the fuck are they doing?"

"I don't know but I'm getting us the hell out of here!" Exclaimed Hongjoong. I could see him forming a plan in his head.

He quickly grabbed the wheel and turned around, doing a 180 turn.

"Okay I'd appreciate it if you stopped making me slam my face into the fucking window!"

Hongjoong speeds down a street, passing multiple cars and people honking at the sight of our car cutting them off.

I listen to wooyoung and his hushed whispering into the phone as he tells who I'm assuming to be Seonghwa, our little situation.

After some time, hongjoong eventually comes to a sudden stop.

"Okay we're here, everyone inside. Now."

We all file out of the car and into our house, meeting the rest of the boys in the living room.

"Wait but wouldn't they follow us home?" Mingi spoke, stopping to look at everyone.

"Damn Mingi, that has got to be the smartest thing that has ever come out of your mouth." Wooyoung laughs

"hey, stop painting me as some dumb blonde you two toned bitch, you look like a skunk with the black and white hair!" Mingi steps forward, jabbing his finger in the air at Wooyoung.

Jongho walks up to both of them and flicks their foreheads, "both of you need to shut the fuck up."

"Okay leader, what is our plan?"

"I have no idea, we don't really have a place to go to.." Hongjoong sighs.

"What about the hybrid center? we can watch the security cameras to see if someone comes while we're there. If no one comes near the house, then we'll come back."

"Well that is true, but we'd bring more danger to the kids. We should just go to a hotel, start packing."

I rush off towards my room, grabbing a backpack and pulling out sets of clothes. After packing my clothes, I go for toiletries and an extension cord, then multiple Phone chargers.

Once everything is all packed, I grab my bag and go outside to place my bag in the back of the car.

I hear something move behind me.

I go to turn around but get hit in the head by something.

POV Change:

As Y/n opened her eyes, she was blinded by a yellow light.

She scanned the room before looking down at the ropes tied to her legs and arms.

"Where am I? who am I?"

not being able to remember her name sent her into panic mode.

"Knock knock."

Someone spoke.