Chapter 1: Returning Legend (帰ってきた伝承)

Synopsis: After Ike transforms into the Blue Flame Dragon, Kiran, Alfonse, Azura, Marth and Chrom are put to a new mission to revert Ike back to human, thanks to an Emblan Blue Dragon that scratched his back and cause severe pain. Later on, Gustav decided to throw a party over the return of Vanguard Legend, and a private conversation between Ike and Azura is shown.

The storm is finally over after the blue flames began to erupt like a lava pillars incoming on the volcano, Kiran and the Askran soldiers arrive, stunned by the appearance of the Blue Flame Dragon... the Askran soldiers must settle Ike down, but...

Soldier: (Firmly) Soldiers, we must calm the blue flame dragon down!

Soldiers then began to charge forward on the blue flame dragon, but is easily blown away by the wings he did send them flying

Soldiers: (Battle Cries)

Ike's blue flame breath began to burn soldiers who tries to attack him

Soldiers: (Burned and Screaming in Agony)

Ike: (Roars)

Marth and Chrom then joins the battle as well, much to Azura and Alfonse's worried dismay about Ike getting killed or wounded if he is weakened or not and they had to stop their army to attack Ike.

Alfonse: (Worried) Guys, (Soldiers tries to attack Ike) we had to stop attacking him and make him settle down.

Chrom: But-

Alfonse: (Determined) There's no other choice then, we must calm Ike down before our situation will get even worse!

Chrom: (Sternly) Okay!

Askrans, Kiran, Alfonse, Marth and Chrom then mercifully attacks Ike, combined with settle down the blue flame dragon.

Marth: Ike, it's us! Please settle down, I know there are so much pain inflicting on you, but you must understand. We would've found you like this!

Ike: (Roars)

Marth tries to slash the blue flame dragon with his sword, but fell behind and swooshed away by his tail, causing a direct yet slightly hit on a tree.

Chrom: (Witnessed Marth is swooshed and send flying into the tree) Marth!

Chrom runs into Marth, who was hit by the tail the Blue Flame Dragon used.

Chrom: Marth, are you okay?

Marth: (Pained for a bit) Yes, I'm alright. Please, make it very calmer to Ike, or he'll gone berserk, but I won't lose.

Chrom: You had my trust, Marth. Lets calm Ike down!

Alfonse, Kiran, Marth and Chrom then fight and work together to calm him down.

Azura then walks forward to Ike, who is the blue flame dragon, much to everyone's dismay.

Chrom: Azura, what are you doing!

Marth: Azura, no! It will be dangerous!

Azura: Don't panic. I know how to do this.

Azura then stares at Ike as he roars

Azura: Ike, its me, Azura. I should've find you and I love you with my big heart. Every time I spend more time with you, I wanted to sing a calmer song for you.

Azura then begans to sing her song in order to calm Ike down.