~Chapter 7~

Hello again! Sorry for the 2-day wait. I just finished the story. This is the last chapter of this story. I'll be making more fanfics and one-shots in the future. This chapter might make you hate me lmao. Anyways, enjoy! 

Shu looked over at Luca. They were in the bed holding hands and staring at the ceiling and sometimes outside. They had been talking for hours. Luca wanted to get Shu's mind off of the nightmares and it was working. Shu had been smiling and laughing for the past hour which made Luca happy.

"Luca, do you think...because the curse is so old, that my family might have books about it?" Shu asked all of a sudden. Luca looked at him, "Well maybe? It must have a past, right? Everything has a past!" Luca said as Shu nodded. He sat up and looked back at Luca with a smile, "Do you wanna come with me? Or you wanna stay with the others?" He asked. Luca sat up and rubbed Shu's hands, "Sure. Would it just be you and me?" He wondered and Shu nodded, "Yeah, unless the others what to come, but I doubt that they will. Everything that has been happening recently...I don't want to drag them through more." Shu said as he looked at Luca.

Luca smiled as he got up and hugged Shu, "It's ok Shu. We'll give the others a break from all this curse stuff." Shu smiled as he closed his eyes and nodded, "Yeah." He said and stayed in Luca's lap. Luca giggled, "So we going or you going to stay here?" He asked. Shu looked at him and got up, "Fine, let's go then." He said and began to get ready. Luca grabbed the car keys and walked downstairs. He saw Vox and Shoto talking on the couch along with Mysta and Ike.

"Where are you going?" Vox asked as everyone looked over at Luca.

"I and Shu are going back to his home to find out who the curse is. He's getting ready right now."

"Can we come?" Ike asked as Luca shook his head, "Shu doesn't want everyone over there again. He doesn't want to drag y'all into something again like last time."

"So how come you're going?" Mysta asked as he got up. Luca shrugged, "I guess he just wants me to come. I don't know." He said as Shu walked downstairs. Ike looked over at Shu and got up, "Why are you going back to the village, Shu?" Shu looked over at them and then at Luca, "Why did you tell them?!" He asked as he sighed. He looked over at the others, "I'm going to find out who the curse is and hopefully get rid of it."

"We should go with you then," Shoto said as Shu shook his head.

"No. You guys will stay here." He said and went towards Luca. Vox got up, "Who are you to tell us to stay or go?"

"Just stay! That's all you need to do!" Shu said and grabbed the door knob. Vox grabbed Shu's arm and yanked him back, "We don't want you to go by yourself."

"I'm not going by myself! I'm going with Luca!" Shu argued and got up. Luca nodded as he put his hand on Vox's shoulder, "Relax, we'll be ok." Shu nodded as he walked past Luca. Vox looked at him, "We don't want you to go because we want to help." As Shu grabbed the door knob again and looked at the others, he said, "I don't need help looking for some old books. I promise that I and Luca are going to be alright. Y'all need to stay here... I already put you through a lot..." He said and opened the door. Luca followed behind and shut the door.

Vox sighed as he sat down and stared at the floor. Shoto looked at Vox and grabbed his hand, "It's ok. They'll be back soon." He said and smiled. Vox looked at him and smiled.

Shu got out of the car when they arrived at the barrier line. Luca looked at him and then around, "So we just go in?" He asked and Shu looked at him, "Yeah, but something seems off." He said and looked around. Shu looked over at Luca as he shrugged, "We should go in. Maybe someone...or something might be here." Luca said as he walked towards the barrier line, "No, no! Stop. Let's not go until the sun goes down. I don't want any unwanted attention." Shu said but Luca wasn't having it. He grabbed Shu's wrist and dragged him inside the barrier line. Shu's eyes went wide as he tried to stop Luca.