griffin x F! reader ❤

WORDS:387

REQUESTED BY: mitchsfav

Y/n pov.

"Griffin what are you doing later?" I asked quietly in class. I smiled. He looked at me "nothing why?" "Wanna go to the library with me love?" He blushed and nodded hiding his face. I laughed, he's cute.

After school we walked together happily eventually getting to the library. Me and him sat down in a little secluded area. Took a book off thee shelf, he scooted closer and laid his head on my shoulder ready to read along with me.

I read it happily a few hours later i closes it putting a book mark in it, the library is closing. "We should get going what do you say?" Griffin looked upset by this then looked  at the clock understanding why we needed to go. He stood.

"Do you think we could just check out the book and Finnish reading it at yours?" I sighed gently. "I wish but you know my old man doesnt let boys in my room sorry.." he frowned "may I at least.. kiss you before we leave?.." my eyes  lit up with excitement.

"Yes yes ofc!" I happily yelled out to get shushed by the librarian who was packing up her things to leave for the day. he gently pulls be close and pulls me down into a kiss. His lips were soft just like his pasty skin. I kissed him back gently no, it wasnt a long sexy kiss far from it. It was kinda short and gentle but I liked it that way.

"Tomorrow I'ma beg your dad to let me stay for a few hours'' he said as he looked away from the kiss. I giggled at him "what ever you say shorty" I responded. "I am not that short" he smiled "yeah yeah" I responded checking out the book onto my library card. He fallowed beside me as I started walking my way home after the book is good and checked out.

Once I gothome I hugged him and kissed him on the  cheek making his face flash a maroon. I giggled and went into my house.  I walked to my look and opened the blinds catching Griffin doing a little victory dance still at the door. He's adorable.
--------------------------------------
You can't tell me Griffins taller then y/n