Chapter 0

Warnings ⚠️:
- death
- blood
- getting shot
- screaming
- abusive household
-swearing

Have fun ;)

3rd person

A big household, siblings and parents... parent? Lucid, Nightmare and Daydream lived together with they're asshole of a father. Dream was 8 so the youngest, then Nigthmare the middle being 13 and Lucid was 16 and they had an older brother who is 21 named XD but he moved out as fast as he could. He would have love to take his siblings with him but weren't able to because of they're father. The asshole was an abusive hard-core alcoholic. He started to drink when they're mother died while giving birth to Dream 8 years ago. Since then he is always drunk and try to especially hurt Dream because he is giving Dream the fault of his wife's death (like always in sience fiction)

But he mostly don't get his goal because of two overprotective brothers who don't care anymore if they get hit across the face to protect they're little brother. But sadly the father was successful a few times, one of them left permanently damage. Because when Dream was 4 Nightmare and Lucid had to go to school and normally there father would go to work at this time this time he came earlier home. At the end as Nightmare and Lucid came to hear screaming and crying and finding there little brother cuerlt in a ball on the floor while holding his left eye crying as blood dripped on the floor. They're father standing above him with a blood dripping knife in his hand ready to do the same job on the other eye. Dream ended up being completely blind on the left eye with a scar going from his mouth over his eye ending at his forehead after crossing his eyebrow. The father had a broken nose. :)

The other times he just got to slap hin or kick him before the protective brothers where next to him.

But one day they had to run after Lucid heard they're father talking to one of his friend about killing them tonight because of hin being tired of them. But as they ran with they're father and his friend behind them the heard a shot and Lucid falling to the ground making Dream stop and with that Nightmare too. And next moment another shot fell and Dream screaming kneeling holding his now bleeding leg. Then Nightmare heard a gun loading and out of reflex he kneeled down before his little brother shielding him. And another gun shoot and Nightmares Body fell sideways on the floor lifeless. Exposing the 8 year old who was even more crying looking from Lucid to Nightmare then up to his father just to look back at Nightmares lifeless body before him emotionless tears silently streaming down his face. He knew what was about to happen. He already exapted his faith the first moment his father physical hurt him. He is not dumb more exactly the opposite. He knew that this was the most logical ending that could have happened to them. But now that the moment care it was much more painful then he thought it would be. And shoot. He felt a short pain in his fore head before everythink went black.

Sorry I know it's short I'm just really tired it's 2 am right now

560 words