𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙɪɢ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ

^ outfit above ^

꧁🄿1|🄲3꧂

❨.。.:*✧ 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫❩

WHEN REBEKAH WAS YOUNGER SHE WOULD LOOK AT EMMETT AS IF HE HAD HUNG THE MOON

WHEN REBEKAH WAS YOUNGER SHE WOULD LOOK AT EMMETT AS IF HE HAD HUNG THE MOON. There was nothing he could do wrong in his little sister's eyes. And Rebekah still had that glint in her eyes when she would look at her brother.

Emmett was her hero. There was no doubt about that.

But that wasn't to say that they didn't have their ups and downs.

All siblings fight, or in their case bicker. And according to Emmett, as her big brother, it was his duty to annoy her at every opportunity he got.

Which is why he suddenly appeared in front of her while she was looking for a new sweater.

"Son of a bitch!" She shrieked out before she realized that it was her cheeky older brother who had startled her. "Emmett! What the hell?"

"Might want to be careful, Becks. If Esme heard you cussing like that she would wash your mouth out with soap." Her older brother smirked before he snatched the sweater out of his sister's hands. It was a pretty emerald green, but it was also a crop top. So it didn't surprise her when Emmett said, "You can't get this."

"And why not? Last time I checked it's the 21st century - not the middle ages. I can wear what I want." Rebekah argued as she took the sweater back from her brother.

The male scoffed with an eye roll. "And have every teenage boy you come across stare at you? I don't think so."

"Aww, Em, you do care." The younger of the two teased as she went back to looking for new shirts and tops, and Emmett followed after her. Rose was off looking at shoes while Esme and Alice were on the other side of the store, looking at purses. "So why are you here and not bothering your wife?"

"Because she would kick my ass if I disturbed her girl's day." Emmett reasoned and Rebekah didn't disagree with him. If anything scared Emmett, it would be an angry Rosalie Hale. "Besides, I wanted to check on you real quick. I know everyone is taking this differently."

"I'm fine Em." She put a hand on his arm and nodded at him when he didn't look like he believed her. "Really I am. I am more worried about Esme and Alice at the moment. And Edward. Rose is more tense than usual."

"I plan on taking her to Paris. You know? Another honeymoon." Emmett wiggled his eyebrows and Rebekah gagged.

"EW! Romantic, but EW!" She shook her head and wiggled her body in hopes of getting that scary image out of her head. "But, yeah. I think she would love that."

"But, I don't want to leave you behind after everything." Emmett looked down and Rebekah sighed and moved around to stand in front of her bear of a brother.

"Em. I have Alice, Jasper, Esme, and Carlisle. I'll be fine - you can call me at any time and it's not like you are going away forever. Once all of this fades away we will ALL be back together in no time." Rebekah sent him a dazzling smile and Emmett slowly let a grin overtake his frown.

The young brunette just laughed when Emmett picked her up into a bear hug, and she squeezed him back just as tight.

"I love you, little bear."

"I love you more, big bear."

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

I know this chapter is short, but I promise next chapter will be longer and more exciting!

We haven't seen Alec yet, but don't worry the drama is coming soon!

Thoughts? Predictions? Ideas? Let me know what y'all think!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.