"𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀"

"Troora, Trooora, Troora, Troooora." Maddy teased Flor.

"Stoop." Flora laughed, getting her camera and adjusting it.

"Trora is endgame." Becca took a bite of a cracker.
"When is it my turn." Francine frowned.

"You're 14 right?" Becca asked , Francine nodded.
"Mason is 15, let's set you two up" Becca beamed, standing up from her chair

"THIS IS ACTING, NOT MATCHMAKER" Fiona said.

"You're just mad cause of Figuel." Flor teased.

"Am not." Fiona flipped her off.

𝐅𝐉𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨!

SPENDING THE DAY WITH THE TBP CAST
(Chaotic af. 🫶🏻)

Floras intro music started.
"Hi guys!" Flora beamed, uncovering the camera to show the girls behind her.

"I'm here with the upcoming horror movie, The black phone, cast.
Just the girls, the boys are getting ready."

Flora set the camera down on her vanity and continued doing her makeup.

"This is Rebecca!" She showed Becca as Becca laid her chin on the back of her hand.

"And Madeleine, we call her Maddie."

"And we have Fiona and Francine!"

"So today we're gonna go shopping and then camp at the beach overnight." Flora smiled.

"We bought this whole airbnb just to camp?" Fiona stared blankly at Flora, as the camera zoomed in on her face.

"Yes."

The screen turned grey with the GTA text WASTED zoomed in on Fiona's face.

"Follow their instagrams by the way!"
A list of instagram usernames showed up on the screen.

NEXT CLIP

Flor grabbed her car keys and the boys trailed after her, they went to the van.

Flor placed the camera behind the steering wheel and everyone boarded.

"Alright so here's Micheal AKA Banks, Mason, Miguel, Brady, Tristan, Jacob, uh- and the girls. I already mentioned them."

"Okay so we're gonna go to target." Flor started the engine and went on google maps on her phone.

She started driving and the process was sped up.

NEXT CLIP

"OKAY, we are in the target." Flor held the camera, itching her nose.

"I sent the guys to go look for snacks while we look for tents, sleeping bags and other stuff like that.." Flor looked to the camera.

"So we are in the tent section-"
Fiona crashed into a shelf while riding a cart.
"WHAT THE FU-"

NEXT CLIP