Baby!Liam Imagine

It was bit of a stressful day for you. Your boyfriend, Liam and you had started into ageplay. Recently Liam had become really clingy and whiny. He would cry if you left him alone or even with his uncles (the other 1D boys😉), cry when you left him in room at night. You didn't know what was happening with him.
Tonight, you were lying on the couch watching your favourite movie/show. About half and hour in, you hear the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Sniffles and hiccups were also heard. You turned your head back to the tv.
"M-mom-mommy." A small voice called out.
You turned head around and saw Liam. His face had tears running down his face. His dummy hanging down by his dummy clip. He was clutching his blankie in his hand, chewing on the corner of it. His occasionally hiccups made him jump.
"Bubba, it's 10:30." You said getting up off the couch.
"You have to get to bed." You said, reaching to pick him up.
"NOOOO, stay wif mumma!!" Liam screamed,dropping on his knees.
"Come on Lili." You said calmly trying not to get mad at him.
Liam clung to your legs, refusing to let go. You removed his hands. You held him on your hip and carried him to the kitchen. You made a bottle for him and walked up stairs.
"Mumma stay wif Lili?" Liam asked in the sweetest way possible.
"Not tonight, sweet pea. It's past mumma's bedtime too." That only made Liam start to cry again.
You made it to his nursery and tried to lay him in his crib but his clung to your neck.
"Mommy no weave Lili." Liam cried now full on crying again.
"Oh baby, I'm not going to leave you." You said, running your hands through his curly hair and rocking him gently. After and few minutes of that, you could fell him snoring gently. You were about to lay him in his crib but you were hesitant that he would wake up and start to cry again if he wasn't in your arms. Yo carried him to your room and layed him down on your bed. You changed into your pjs and climbed in. You held him close to your chest.