𝐯. ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

꧁🄿1|🄲5꧂❨

꧁🄿1|🄲5꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲❩

THE SUN PEEKED THROUGH THE DENSE TREES AND WHEN IT HIT STONE HARD FLESH, DIAMONDS SEEMED TO SHIMMER ALONG THE SMOOTH SKIN OF REBEKAH'S ARM

THE SUN PEEKED THROUGH THE DENSE TREES AND WHEN IT HIT STONE HARD FLESH, DIAMONDS SEEMED TO SHIMMER ALONG THE SMOOTH SKIN OF REBEKAH'S ARM. The youngest Cullen sibling watched as the sun rose above the snowy mountains of Alaska from where she sat on the roof of the Cullen family home. The house was well within a hundred miles of any civilization. Meaning she could sit there in the sun all day without worrying about being spotted by humans.

"Care if I join you?" Rebekah smiled as she looked over at Jasper who had appeared at her side. The honey blonde knew she was feeling lost, even after her talk with Carlisle. But, little did Rebekah know the family had a plan to lift her spirits.

"Have a seat." Rebekah lightly patted the spot beside her and her blonde headed brother took a seat, letting his legs dangle off the side of the roof.

"Your emotions have been sadder than usual." Jasper didn't beat around the bush, and that was one of the reasons as to why Rebekah loved him so much. He never tried to sugar coat anything, but he would use his gift to make you feel better after he said whatever he had to. Rebekah figured that if his self control got better, he could be an amazing therapist.

"I guess I've been a little down, but my chat with Carlisle cheered me up." Her brother only raised a brow at her, clearly not believing the statement. "Really, Jaz. I am fine."

"You should know better than to try to lie to any of us, Becks." The Texan drawed out smoothly and the younger of the two sighed and leaned back to lay down on the roof - staring up at the sky that seemed to become darker. It was going to snow again Rebekah assumed.

"I'll get over it Jasper. I always do."

"And while that is true - you are miserable until you do get over it. And it pains us all to see you like that." Jasper told her in a gentle tone as he also leaned back to lay beside his sister. "Alice was thinking of going down to New Orleans for a few weeks. Maybe make a road trip out of the journey. I want to stop by and see some old friends before we get there."

Rebekah hummed under her breath. "That would be a good idea. She is taking this hard and could use a distraction." And the youngest Cullen was right. The Seer had seemed to not move with the same joy as she had before when they were in Forks. Rebekah would do anything to turn back the clock.

Because then their family would be together and none of them would be upset. But unfortunately, she didn't have the gift of time manipulation - so she, along with her family, was stuck in this situation.

"So could you." Jasper's voice brought her out of her thoughts, and she turned to look at her blonde brother. "Rebekah I want you to come with us. You could use the distraction and you love road trips."

"Jasper, this is something for you and Alice to do." Rebekah shook her head and Jasper scoffed as he sat up in order to stare down at her.

"We want you to come. Are you really willing to tell Alice no?" Jasper smirked when he saw her scowl at the question. Damn him for using the guilt card on her. He knew damn well that Rebekah wouldn't be able to tell Alice no - especially when the little pixie would look up at her with those big pouty eyes.

"You don't play fair Jasper." Rebekah narrowed her eyes up at her brother and he merely smirked down at her.

"You love me too much to hate me." The blonde teased while the brunette scoffed with a light shake of her head.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"So mean."

"Bite me, Hale."