iv.

★彡[ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɴQᴜᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ]彡★

While the dark-haired fairy specialist watched Sky and Stella walk away, Riven began conversing with Dane, who took a seat next to his things and was looking through his phone.

"Get off your phone," Riven told him.

Dane raised an eyebrow at him. "And I'd listen to you because?"

"Because you full-creeped on my Insta last night, and I haven't told anyone," the brunette specialist stated while Dane's face flushed red in embarrassment.

"I was just curious about all the second years. My finger slipped," Dane replied, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oh, your finger slipped?" Riven chuckled. "Is that what we're going with?"

Adrienne slapped his arm. "Riven, quit annoying him."

Riven sighed before giving Dane some advice, which was actually not that bad before demonstrating his strategy technique with two other specialists, winning against those two in no time.

"You see?" Riven said, proving his point while Dane chuckled, nodding.

"Not bad, Riv," Adrienne commented. "One of your fastest times yet."

"Thank you, Adrienne," Riven grinned, jumping down from the training stage and next to her.

The two soon began packing and were about to leave when a redhead, Beatrix, made her way over to the two and tapped their arms to gain their attention.

"Lurky stoner guy and hot greek goddess, right?" The redhead asked.

Adrienne smirked at the compliment while Riven raised an eyebrow at her. "Or Riven and Adrienne."

Beatrix raised an eyebrow at him. "Your name is Riven? Really?"

"Can we help you?" Adrienne asked.

"You can." Beatrix nodded, hooking her arms with the two before dragging them towards a secluded part of the campus.

"You seem like a proper delinquent," Beatrix stated, referring to Riven before turning to Adrienne. "And you seem like a hot goddess who doesn't mind a bit of chaos."

"Depends who's asking," Riven stated.

"The person who wants to break into Dowling's office. Thought you two might wanna help."

Adrienne didn't know what to feel about that. It wasn't like her and Riven hadn't sneaked into her office before, but something didn't feel right about the redhead to her.

"And why would you think that?" Riven asked.

"Because you're a guy, and I'm hot," Beatrix stated. "Or did I misjudge the depth of your character?"

Adrienne stifled a laugh at that comment before leaning closer to the redhead. "And, uh, what will we get?"

Her voice and closeness caused Beatrix to slightly shiver, who grinned. "Guess we'll see, won't we? You two in?"

Riven shrugged. "Well, it beats hanging with ..."

Adrienne raised an eyebrow at him as she waited for him to finish his sentence.

"... Dinner Lady Doris," he finished.

Adrienne rolled her eyes before the two followed Beatrix, with the shadow fairy grabbing onto their shoulders and using her magic to make them appear in Headmistress Dowling's office.

"Miss Dowling takes 30 minutes for lunch," Riven informed. "Her assistant, Callum, gets 15."

"Somebody's done this before," Beatrix stated with a smirk.

In Adrienne's defence, it was Riven that dragged her into all these messes and her always having to save him. No wonder he had a terrible influence on her.

"That's why you came to us, right?" Riven asked, pouring himself a glass of alcohol before shooting a glance at Adrienne who leaned against the wall with her arms crossed next to him. "A proper delinquent and a hot goddess."

"Also, if you see a vape anywhere, Dowling took mine last year," he added while both Adrienne and Beatrix rolled their eyes.

"A vape?" Beatrix scrunched her face in disgust. "Every time you seem cool, you say something that ruins it."

"It's still weed," Riven argued.

"So smoke a joint," Beatrix stated.

"What are you after, anyway?" Adrienne asked.

"Test answers?" Riven questioned.

"Please." Beatrix rolled her eyes, scoffing as she searched the bookshelves. "The tests they give now might as well be written in crayon. I'm looking for the shit they don't teach. The secrets."

Blue lightning danced across her fingertips. "The history of this place is a lot darker than Dowling and the rest of the faculty want us to know. I want that truth. Don't you two?"

Riven and Adrienne both shared a look.

"So, wait, you're like some ... hot, fucked-up ... history nerd?" He asked.

"Why? Is that a confusing archetype for you?" Beatrix smirked as she walked towards Riven.

"Not one bit." Riven grinned as he was pulled into a kiss.

"Alright, I'm gonna leave. Have fun you two ..." Before Adrienne could leave, Beatrix pulled her in for a peck on the cheek.

Adrienne was shocked. She definitely was not expecting that. Yeah, Beatrix was incredibly hot and smart and all, but she felt no desire for it to turn it into a romantic way like she felt every single time with anyone else. Blinking out of her surprise as they pulled apart, she tried to play it off coolly.

"Wasn't going to let you leave without saying thank you," Beatrix stated.

Adrienne smirked. "Well, you're very welcome, love."

She dug her hands in her jacket pockets, winking at the two before shadows enveloped her, disappearing from the office and appearing in the hallways, blending within the crowd of students like she'd always been there.