Varian and Ruddiger birthday surprise

Hey fellow readers Violet and Leyna here bring you our final chapter of the mini book but don't worry we have a little surprise at the end so with that enjoy. 🥳

Adrianna POV:

I woke up from because today was a special day and I saw Ruby in her cat bed sleeping with Ruddiger next to her and I turned to see my husband still sound asleep and that made me Aw in joy. I didn't want to wake him up so I let him sleep some more. I got up to get dress so I could prepare for Varian birthday when me and Ruby felt contractions and went to go see the palace doctor. And once we got there we waited for the doctor to tell me and Ruby of how many babies we were going to have. When I got there doctor Edmund said "Oh hello your majesty ready to check the royal baby." I said "Of course doctor." Edmund said "Well let's see." I sat down to watch Ruby get check first I said "It's okay Ruby." Then doctor Edmund said "Well it's seems Ruby only having one kitten." I took and said "Aw Ruby your having one little kitten." She meow happy Edmund  said "Okay your majesty now it's your turn." I sat down as Doctor Edmund did what he need to do I was really excited to know Edmund said "Well your majesty your one have one healthy baby." I said "Aw that great news." Edmund said "Would you both like to know your babies gender." I said "Yes Edmund we would like to know please." Edmund said "Well congratulations your majesty you and Ruby are having baby girls." I said "Baby girls that's amazing news my father will be over joyed." Edmund said "Should I tell the King about this wonderful news." I said "No I would like to keep our babies gender a secret Ruddiger and Varian must not know the gender till the baby is born." Edmund said "Yes my Queen." So I left to tell Varian about the baby I walk in the the throne room and I said "Varian I have some news." Varian said "What is it my Queen." I said "Well I went to see the doctor and he said that we're having one baby." Varian said "Really and did he say the gender." I said "No he did so we'll just have to wait and see." Varian said "Well me and Ruddiger are going to go." I said "Okay."

Varian POV:

I grab Ruddiger and we went to go write down baby names on a chalkboard while Adrianna and Ruby were gone. We came up with a lot of names for our babies.

9 months later

It was 3:00 o clock in the morning we were sleeping peacefully when Adrianna said "Ah Varian I think the babies are coming." Me and Ruddiger woke up and rush to get the palace doctor. I said "Doctor Edmund the babies are coming." Edmund said "Im on my way your majesty." Once we got to the room I was about to walk in when Edmund said "I'm sorry my King but the Queens need there privacy." I said "Okay me and Ruddiger will wait outside the room." Edmund went back in the room and me and Ruddiger sat outside in the hallway waiting. It was now four o clock in the morning and we waited for ours and I can hear Adrianna screaming and I wish I could be there. I saw Ruddiger go up to the door trying to listen for the door to open but the door wasn't opening so he kept listening while I was drinking hot coco. Now it was 7:30 in the morning I was sitting outside the bedroom door with hot coco while me and Ruddiger waited for any news that the babies were born. Me and Ruddiger see the doctor come out of the room and was grabbing blankets and towels and went back into the room. Then Kate came out of the room and said "The Princesses are here and Adrianna and Ruby want you to name them." I was so happy and so was Ruddiger I went in the room to see my wife and  my daughter. And so did Ruddiger then I saw my wife holding my child Adrianna said "Happy birthday Varian also I want you to meet our daughter but she needs a name would you like to name her." I look at my sleepy daughter she had her mother red hair and my teal hair strip she had tiny freckles in her cheek, eyebrows and nose like me and the skin tone of her mommy. And she had both our eyes so I said "Princess Ariel." While Ruddiger named his daughter Princess Rose so I held baby Ariel in my arms and I decided to sing to her.

Varian:
Ahh
Ahh
Ahh
Ahh
You are my world my darling w
What a wonderful world I
See
You are the song I'm singing
You are my beautiful Ariel...

I stop singing and kiss her and then my wife.

Well guys that's the end but it's not over soon will be making the beauty and the vampire book so hope you enjoy this me and Leyna world hard with that see you soon fellow readers.