Chapter-1

Chapter- 1: Meeting Nebula

Legend
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Dream"
_________________________________________

1 am
Monday Morning

"No Stop. Leave me alone."

?:" Vorse Raider attack him directly!"

Lp : 900>>0

A.I.: " Lp at 0. Loss penalty activated"

"Wait. Ahh!!!"

Reality

"No!" Jolting awake franticly looking around. I'm at home in my room.

'That dream again. Why won't it leave me alone?'

Grabbing my phone seeing that it was 1 in the morning. Might as well get ready. Staring my morning routine taking a shower.

'It's been 10 years since the incident. Why does this still haunt me.'

Finishing my shower and got dressed.
Next thought on my mind was what to make for breakfast. Seeing that I still have hours left I decided to make my favorite thing to make for breakfast.

Since I still have time might aswell see was is on the T.V.

People was talking about Playmaker.
I don't see why. It even have a broadcast of one of his duels.

Knight of Hanoi Grunt: " Why are you getting in our way?"

Playmaker:" I will get back what I lost. Linkslayer Direct attack!"

I just turned off the T.V.

'They sure love talking about him'

Knowning what hell is about to come. Main the place of boredom school. Again I don't see the point of teaching us stuff we're never going to use , but sure. No matter what I do. The memories kept coming back. Everything was based on your dueling. You win you get to eat. Duel poorly you don't get anything, but an high voltic electric shock. All we could do was duel.

Going to school all I'm hearing is about Playmaker. Does this ever stop? Every thing else was uneventful for the rest of the day. Walking home ignoring everyone I walked by. Eventually making it to my apartment. It's more of a run down apartment so it was cheep. Something was off there was a light coming from my bed room. Strange I don't remember leaving my T.V. on. Approaching my room the light started to vanish.

'What was that?'

Opening the door. Everything is off so what was that light?

?:"So we finally meet. Y/n L/n"

"Who's there?"

?:"Your not very observant are you?"

"What!" Looking around to see something standing on my duel disk.