Roy H. (DC)

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨: Apocalypse
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Roy Harper
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 23 year old
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Bisexual. He found out he liked men by getting stoned and making out for like 2 hours with his best friend.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Before(and even during) the virus started Roy worked in a garage. He loves reparing things, additionaly making his own creations with the resources available.
One of the first victims of the virus was his little sister, who was put into a coma after lashing out and injuring a nurse. She passed away shortly after. Roy started to prepare for the worst case scenario pretty early, since he saw what the virus could do to a person. When the situation started to worsen he was with his foster dad. They had a strong start together, but pretty soon tension rose between them. After a bad argument they accidentally got separated and Roy hasn't seen him since.

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬: Roy is a natural redhead with forest green eyes and a slight stubble. He is tall (1.85m/6'1) and pretty musculair. In combination with his chiseled face people often think he is older than he actually is. His weather-beaten skin is covered with quite some scars, making his freckles stand out less. His freckles are mostly visible on his body, like his shoulders and arms, instead of on his face. When he smiles he has slight dimples and his dark eyebrows make his face expressive and quite easy to read.

 When he smiles he has slight dimples and his dark eyebrows make his face expressive and quite easy to read

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭: Roy's outfit consists of a comfortable red and black band-tee and slightly oversized jeans. They used to be a pretty shade of blue when he bought them, now they are more gray. He wears black converse shoes underneath and a dark green lumberjack blouse on top. His oversised jacket is padded on the inside and also has a hood. He has his favorite cap with him, but he doesn't always wear it since it is not the most comfortable after a while. He has a backpack with him and a dogtag necklace with a name on it.

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬: Luckily enough one of his favorite hobbies is archery

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬: Luckily enough one of his favorite hobbies is archery. Because of this, he carries his own bow with him and a few arrows. He uses it for hunting mostly, because he can't affort to lose his arrows during a fight.

 He uses it for hunting mostly, because he can't affort to lose his arrows during a fight

He also has a machete and baseball bat with him. He is a good fighter, but he was badly injured in a motorcycle crash a few years ago- making him more vulnerable than he used to be.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 '𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬: You should get to know him ;)