CHP 14

Jk pov

As soon as I put my hand on her shoulder she turned back with panic in her eyes. When she saw me she got up from sofa and started to run. İ chased her back , hold her hand and made her face me.

But when she faced me, her eyes got closed and she fall on my shoulder being unconscious.
İ was fast enough to caught her. İ then carried her towards my room. { You know very famous word bridal style 😂} .

 { You know very famous word bridal style 😂}

İ layed her on my bed and went to call doctor.

~

Doctor was checking her pulse.

" What happened to her?" Doctor asked.

İ then told him about everything happened  4-5 hours ago.

" İ will vaccinate her some dose, this will help her to recover from the trauma." Doctor told jk

" Thnx doctor " he said

" Also take care of her" Doctor said to him while patting his shoulder.

" Let me drop you to the door" jk said

~

After dropping doctor he comeback to his room.

He sat on sofa and dailed his mom. After two or three rings she picked up the phone.

" Hello Mom" jk said

" Jungkook where is Leena"? His mom asked him in worried voice

" She is good" he said in little pissed tone

" Give her phone I want to hear her voice" his mom said

" She is sleeping " jk said

" Jungkook what happened " his mom said

" Nothing mom everything is fine here " jk said in little tired voice

" Are you sure" she said

" Yes, anyways why did you called me earlier" jk said

" Oh, İ called you because me and your dad is coming after one month." She told him

" Did your plane changed " he asked being confused

" Oh yes something important came up so maybe after one month we will come to you" she said

" And what about your partners " he said .

" They will take care of everything here" she said

" Why are you guys are coming here I mean what happened "? He asked

" Oh its business thing you will get to know it later" she says

" Ok " he says

" Ok bye my dear , take care of yourself and your lovely wife also" she said

" Ok mom as you say" he said and cut the call.

~
One hour later

İ feel some blurriness in my eyes. Sometime later my vision got clear. İ tried to sit but i was not able to move any inch of my body. İt wasn't my room. İ slowly slide my neck and saw him. So i am in his room. Why I am in his room?

He was reading something on book. He looked up and saw me already looking at him. He quickly leave the book and come towards me.

" Are you ok" he said

İ turned my head towards another side. İ don't want to reply him. Because of his deeds i am in this state. Because of him İ was almost at the verge of raped.

" Leena! " He called me

" Leena are you ok, why aren't you replying me" he asked

İ again ignore him and try to sit so I can leave his room. But to my bad luck İ wasn't able to sit properly. He quickly hold my forearm and make me sit properly with my back leaning on headboard.

" Leena plz listen to me." he said

İ don't look at him.

He sit on bed close to me. Put his hand on another side of my lap caging me with his arm.
İ gulped my saliva. Blood rushed through my cheeks. But eyes were emotionless.

" Sorry"  he said

{ Put the music lily by Alan walker }

" Sorry sir but İ think you are forgetting the boundaries you have created." İ said in low voice.
When he realized the position, the way he was sitting he quietly stand up in seconds and leave the room.

Tears flow out from my eyes like pearls. Those scenes were flashing in my mind. Goosebumps are all over my body. İt was all my fault. İ shouldn't have to go outside. İ was crying miserably remembering those horrible scenes. The way they touched me. İ closed my eyes not want to remember anything.

Just then door opened and he entered in room with something in his hands.

İ want to stop my pearls which were flowing from my eyes but İ wasn't able to hold them. They were flowing İnfront of him. He quickly put the bowl on side table and sit on same place where he sit awhile ago.

" What happened Leena" he said in concern tone

İ shook my head

" Nothing" i said

Author pov

He slowly put his hand on her jaw and made her face towards him while caressing.

~

" Tell me what happened , why are you crying" he said in concern , wiping my tears.

I jerked his hand.

" Don't ask me Mr jeon you are responsible for this. You are the one because I am crying. I am in this state because of you. From when you entered in my life , it got ruined. You made your parents agree on fake engagement.

My breathings were on peak. I took off the blanket and stand up. I don't want to see his face. He ruined my life.

She opened the door and closed in loud bang. But he was sitting there drowned in thoughts.

 But he was sitting there drowned in thoughts

I dropped my body on bed crying.

______~~~~~______

Hi guys how are you

Comment me

If you have ideas about this story so plz let me know because I am out ideas these days.