ご: YAKIYAKI

Mitsukuni was in a horrible mood. It has been so since the day of the resort. He tried talking to Naoki but her friend Hana kept blocking him. He likes Hana as a friend, but he's slowly starting to annoy him. The host club could only watch as their senpai went into a sad state. It was sad really. It made them feel guilty since they *cough cough Kyoya* were the ones who ruined the trip for the two.

What's worst is that the guest has started to notice the depressing mood Honey had, even when he tries to pretend that everything's fine, his aura made them sad.

"Poor Honey-senpai..." One girl said as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"He looks like a kicked puppy"

"I hope he feels happy soon..."

「 NOT MY TYPE! 」

"Naochan, please! Can we talk about this over cake?"

"I told you to stop calling me that you idiot! And no, we can't." She says and turns to him, "Hana is right. Your little groupie almost put my life in danger, and for what? Just to hang out with you? If anything this made me hate you and your group even more!"

Honey's heart broke when he heard that. He isn't sure how his friends knew about his crush when he made sure to be careful as possible. Takashi wouldn't dare snitch on him, so how did they know? When he thinks they are getting closer, they keep returning no matter what. At this point, he's willing to give up. Honey turned to face her but then froze. He couldn't help but stare at Naoki's beautiful face.

'I can't give up!' He thinks to himself.

"I'll take you out to buy some Imagawayaki!"

Naoki stops walking and turns to Honey. Her lips twitch as she tries to contain her smile.

"You'll buy for me? All of it?" Honey nods his head. He smiles when he sees the gleam in her eyes.

"We will go this evening after class" His smile disappears.

"This afternoon? Can't we go this Saturday?"

"If you can't go this evening then don't. I have the stuff to do Saturday" Naoki says and turns to leave but stopped when she heard his response.

"Okay, we can go!" She didn't respond but left.

「私のタイプじゃない!」

"Where's Honey-senpai?" One of the guests asks as she twirls the end of her hair. The rest of the said boy's guests looked around for him but realize that he wasn't there.

"Now that you've mentioned...where is senpai? I brought some new desserts for him to try out" The rest of the host club looks around but couldn't see him.

"Is he running late?" Someone asks.

"Can't be! Honey-senpai never goes anywhere without Mori-senpai!"

With his quick thinking, Tamaki quickly came up with a plan.

"I'm sorry ladies but it seems that the host club is closing early! But don't worry! You'll get half off on the limited edition posters!"Without waiting to hear what else the princely type has to say, they quickly head to the table with all the limited edition posters. Once the ladies had left. Tamaki turns to his senpai and asks him a question. His senpai stared at him and replied.

"No, I don't know" Tamaki goes to his little corner to wallow in his sadness. Without Honey, there's no host club! Honey is their second most popular host member and his not showing up is making the customers sad.