New Kid

3RD POV

(Y/N) is getting ready for his first day of school at Ridgeway Junior High School but he is in a better mood as he brushes his teeth, wear his usual uniform, and head downstairs where his mom is cooking breakfast.

(Y/N): Hey mom.

Ashley: Well someone's in a better mood. What's with the attitude change?

(Y/N): Well I am gonna change from who I used to be so I might as well be my usual self that I was back then.

Ashley: Is that so??

(Y/N): Yep. So is there a job that you're planning to apply to??

Ashley: Well I was hoping that maybe I could get some training of being a front desk operator for a hotel.

(Y/N): Oh really?? You planning on replacing the wart guy in the lobby??

Ashley: Yep I figured I could do better than that wart man downstairs and try to fix some of the things that he didn't do in this hotel.

(Y/N): Cool. Well I'm off mom.

Ashley: Ok you have a good day at school.

(Y/N): I will and hope you do well in training.

(Y/N) races out of the room and runs outside of the building

To grabs his bike and starts to ride to school.

TimeSkip

After a while of riding his bike, he finally made it and to enroll as a new student.

(Y/N): 'Ok (Y/N) you can do this. Just remember to stay calm and be cool. Yeah I can do that. Hopefully.'

He open the door and walk inside as he walks down the hallway and see the students look at him as he tries to avoid being stand out. He walks into a large hallway area as he see other students getting their stuff out from lockers. As he looks around the area, he hears a commotion from his left as he see a blonde girl being pinned by a boy as he hears them talking.

???: Why won't you listen to me?? I don't want to go out with you!! Haven't I told you enough already Trent??