Car

We walked back to the field to meet up with my friends to tell them what's going on. "Oh hey! You guys were at the bathrooms for a while, what's that about?" Shane asks while still having the knife in his appendix's. "Y-yeah about that, we are going to go to James' car because he wants to show me something!" Jeffree says. "Like his wiener?" Gabbie says. "Oh my gosh Gabbie you're so silly!" Shane says while he pushes Gabbie. Gabbie pushes back which starts a pushing competition between them. It's a good thing that it's halftime because they end up throwing each other over the railing and onto the oddly bouncy ground that we call the track.

"BEAT HIS ARSE HOE!" Harry styles screams from the bleachers. "We should go now" James says. "You're right, they'll be done soon anyway" Jeffree agrees and they start to walk out of the stadium. As they were walking to James' car James starts to speak up. "Who's your bias? Mines yoongi?" Jeffree smiles "mines oli London!" James squeals "HES MY BIAS WRECKER!" Jeffree starts jumping "NO WAYY"

"I'm being fucking for real!" James says as they get into his Nissan ultima. "Wow this car is nice!" Jeffree says. "Thank you, would you like to listen to music?" James asks while connecting his phone to the Bluetooth. "Oh..HA.. HA. Maybe some Bts or Katy perry?" Jeffree asks. "Did you say ginuwine?" Jame asks while "Pony" starts playing. "Uhh that's not quite what I said b-" before Jeffree gets to finish he is cut of by the chapped lips of James mf Charles. A heated make out session starts. James starts to grasp onto jeffrees wig. "Mhmmm" Jeffree moans into the sloppy smooches.

James stops the kiss and leans close to Jeffrees ear and gives it a little tickle "you want to take this to the back seat beefcake?" James asks. "I-I- sure!" Jeffree stutters. James smirks then turns and professionally dives into the back seat. Jeffree giggles and follows. "Do you like big penis smoochimes?" James asks. "Uh I do.." jeffree responds. "Okay good" James winks as he pulls down his spandex from target. Jeffree starts to take off his shirt while staring deeply into James' beautiful orbs. James smirks and fully removes his panties revealing his member. Jeffree can't help but make eye contact with it. "Wow..." jeffree says. "What? Never seen a wanker this big before?" James teases. "Actually, this is the smallest I've ever seen, but my golly it's THICK!" Jeffree exclaims. "Oh! Well get to suckin pookie" James says.

Jeffree starts to give James that gawk gawk 3,987,243. "Mhmm tootsie pop don't stop!" James moans. Jeffree continues as James finishes in his mouth. "Take of your pants and get onto all fours!" James demands. "Okay daddy!" jeffree yelps and removes his pants getting on all fours. James aligns himself at jeffree entrance and hulk smashes into Jeffree. "AURGH" Jeffree moans. "Damn honey bunches of oats...you're so tight!" James roars. James speeds up as he is about to bust a little nutty butter. "Harder daddæ" Jeffree cries out. "OUAGH" James lets out as he finishes.

"That was so good" Jeffree says as he puts his pants back on. "Yeah we should do that again soon" James prompts. " do you actually have Bts stuff in here?" jeffree asks. "Oh! That! HEHE. Yeah I actually fucking hate bts, I only said that because you like them" James laughs out. "You- you what?" Jeffree says while twitching. "They don't even sound that goo-" before he could finish his sentence Jeffree gets out the car and drags James out by his tall pointy hair and throws him on the ground. Jeffree stomps over to the car and picks it up and starts pounding James' face in with it. "Fuck" 💥 "you" 💥 "stupid" 💥 "small" 💥 "dick" 💥 "having" 💥 "whore" 💥.

Jeffree walks off back to stadium feeling like the baddest bitch there ever were.

THE END BITCH