A whole new world. (Transformers x FMA crossover)

(So, I have yet to find a Transformers and Fullmetal Alchemist crossover, so I decided, with some help from some friends here on Wattpad, to do this! Enjoy!)

(3rd POV)

It was a normal day in Amestris for the Elric brothers and their friends. Isabella was playing with Tiger, her kitten, Roy was getting chewed a new one by Riza. Lily, Isabella's friend and mechanic, was working on making her automail lighter while still being strong as the titanium that it's made out of, when all of a sudden they were pulled into a strange portal that spit them out in the middle of a desert.

     "What the fuck?" Was all that Isabella said while still laying down in the sand.

     "GET UP YOU LAZY ASS! YOU'RE GOING TO GET SAND INTO YOUR AUTOMAIL!" Lily screamed at her best friend and best paying customer.

      "Alright, alright. Jeez." She said as she got up.

      "Do you think we're in Leor brother?" Al asked.

      "Nah. I'd recognize the large rock formations," Ed said. Everyone looked around and saw that Ed was right, there were a bunch of rock formations. Everyone perked up at the sound of vehicles approaching, and fast by the sound of it. They turned in the direction of the sound and sure enough, there were a group of vehicles approaching, but they looked different than the ones they were used to. They seemed to be futuristic, almost like as if they were in a different time.

(Isabella's POV)

    "I don't think we're in Amestris anymore Tiger," I said.

    "Where's that?" Asked a young and timid voice.

    "Uhhhhhhhh, I don't... really... know...?" Damn, I need to catch up on my geography.

    "Whoa! Your eyes are really blue!" A feminine, and very loud voice said, really close to my ear. I flinched away and thanked her awkwardly.

    "Uhhh, thanks... I... guess...?"

I just backed away from her and stood right next to Al, ready to leap on his shoulder when I didn't want to interact with people. One of the vehicles suddenly shifted into an automaton, and then the others followed suite. I just stared at them when one of them, the biggest one, bent down to speak with us.

      "Greetings, my name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobot faction. The bot next to me is Bumblebee. The bot on the other side of me is Bulkhead. Arcee is the one on the other side of Bumblebee. What are your names?"

       "Hello! My name is Alphonse Elric! Right over there is my older brother, Edward Elric. The girl right next to me is one of our friends, Isabella Mustang. Not far behind us is her dad, Roy Mustang. The lady next to him is Riza Hawkeye," Al said. Optimus Prime nodded his head as Al gave introductions. I'm still in shock from watching the futuristic vehicles transform right in front of me.