KGs p2

Recap: "I'll order some burgers right now, and while we wait.." i looked down at his bulge getting larger. i could tell he was ready for it too. "..let's have some fun"

he looked at me both surprised and heated, and he sat up slightly and waited for me to arive as he took off his belt. when i got onto the bed i slowly slipped off his dark grey tee, and kissed his neck and sucked leaving behind a few hickeys. he did the same and i moaned slightly and he took advantage of this, quickly swapping places with me. "lets get to it faster huh?" he began unbuttoning my pants and my member quickly sprang up and was slightly viable through my boxers. he slipped off my jeans and then the boxers and a rush of heat filled my body and my back arched as he gently griped it and started rubbing up and down, leaning closer to me and spreading my legs more. i never liked to admit it but, he was decently larger than me, about two inches in height but he was also kinda muscular, and while we both liked to switch he got kinda kinky as a top.
the rubbing escalated and got faster and his soft hands got squirted by my seman. he lifted it to his mouth and licked it, and looked at me with a smile, and i blushed, "p-please continue d-daddy.." he smirked and as he took off his pants; "no need to be so formal~ you ready, babe?" he grabed the lube from the nightstand and aplied it before inserting two fingers in my hole, making me moan again "mm. yes.. continue" he grabbed my hips with his large but soft hands and pulled me into it, his throbbing member was only halfway in but still