i love you too

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘮!
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴
𝘉𝘺𝘦! 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ♡
-𝘔𝘦

Jisungs POV
I found another note in my locker and i dont remember who sits with me in all of my classes besides.... felix?? It cant be him, hes not into me like that..
"Hey lix i got another note, do you know who sits with me in class? I can only think of you" i say turning to look at felix
"Hmm you sit next to me and chan but i cant think of anyone else"
He says avoiding eye contact with me. Im starting to think its him because he has been very suspicious lately, maybe im overthinking it, i say to myself.
"Well we should get going to class now" he says grabbing my arm, pulling me to class. As we are sitting in class i look over to see felix writing something... it looked almost like one of the notes that i got ? I look away making it seem like i didnt look.

After class
"Hey felix, after school can you meet me on the roof?" I ask while fidgeting with my fingers
"Uh yea? Why?" He asks
"No reason...lets just get lunch now" i say walking ahead of him to the cafeteria.
I get my lunch and sit down with felix and i start staring at him without realizing
"Uhhhh sungie??" He says waving his hands in front of my face
"You've been staring at me this entire time, lunch is almost over" he continues. "N-no i wasn't? I was looking at the.. w-wall" i say hesitating. He just smiles slightly and  stands up, going to his next class.

Time skip to after school
I make my way to the roof of the school, my hands getting clammy.
I get up there and see felix sitting on a bench "hi lix..." i say quietly.
He looks at me "hi! What'd you have to tell me?" He says looking into my eyes. "Im just gonna cut to the chase, i know you're the one putting those letters in my locker and i just wanted to say that i love you too.. I've loved you for a while and i never expected you to like me back and im just kinda shocked that it was you sending me these letters." I say in one breath.
"I-i..." felix starts stuttering and looks at me with shock "im sorry if i made you uncomfortable.... how did you
find out??" He says almost crying

"You didnt make me uncomfortable, im in love with you. I found out because in class you were writing me a letter i think? And i saw that it was the same handwriting" i say taking hold of both of his hands.
"Yea it was going to be the last letter, im sorry i didn't tell you sooner..." he says trailing off "but i didnt think you would think of me this way." He says getting closer to my face, i look at him and we both get closer to the point we can feel eachothers hot breaths on our faces.

"Kiss me please.." felix says in almost a whisper. As soon as he says that i smash our lips together, kissing him deeply and with love. We kiss for a good minute and he pulls away trying to catch his breath, me doing the same. "Wow... what are we now?" I ask him. "Well i was hoping we could possibly date?" He says hoping for me to say yes. "Of course, you're mine now and I'm yours" i say, hugging him tightly.

He giggles and says "i love you so much.." he says pulling away from the hug and standing up, taking my hand "i love you more! And lets go on a date now" i say standing up with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pls im sorry this is the end, i was gonna make it a full story but i kinda just fit it all into 2 chapters so its more of a one shot but if anyone sees this and wants me to make this a full story i definitely can because i love this and i think its so cute! Pls vote on this chap if u want me to make this into a longer story <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 - 𝙹𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚡 - 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 🎉