00

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

to fall in love is one thing, but falling for your best friend?
that's a whole new different story.

and that story aligns with kang taehyun.

it's quite obvious — well, to everyone else — that he's so whipped. from the way he looks at you, to the way he admires you from afar. to say the least, his friends exhausted their energy over his 'hopeless actions.'

they would constantly pester and annoy him to make a move, but no matter how hard he tries, he just can't seem to do so. you just being by his side made his stomach flutter with butterflies and his mind would run blank, he would just be speechless.

maybe it was your contagious smile or the angelic sound of your voice. perhaps it was the golden touch you held when your hand would accidentally touch his. you were like a divine spirit sent right from heaven, as cliche as it sounded.

you were the only one who could make him a flustered mess, no wonder why he fell in love so quickly.

thus, he decided that he'd rhyme his words of confession, with ink and paper. every word written was filled with affection and endearment, and with each letter completed — he'd sign off with a heart.

in this way, he'd hope his letters would tell you his love for you. because how can he ever tell you how he feels face to face when all you do is mesmerize him? and so on each letter, he'd anonymously write,

' dear [m.name]... '

𓆩♡𓆪

₊˚ʚ rhyme ™
© luvkaizz ◟੭