The Wrong Jedi

Ahsoka was soon captured and brought back to the Jedi Temple to await trial for crimes she did not commit.

Anakin struggled to move Fiesta as the Jedi Council needed to question her as well.

Fiesta whinnied as she refused to let Anakin move her. He practically had to drag her feet across the floor to get her to move.

"Come here!" Anakin said, pulling the reins around her.

But Fiesta kept fighting, really not liking the restraints.

Naturally, Gabby and Boba were surprised when they saw Fiesta being restrained.

"Amigos, ayudame!" Fiesta begged when she saw them.

"Daddy, why are you pulling Fiesta?" Gabby asked.

"You know her?" Anakin asked.

"We met her when I was picking out my horse in Equinaro." Boba said.

"She was found with Ahsoka, so we have to question her."

Gabby then noticed the bottle around Fiesta's neck, and she pointed it out to her father.

"I'm not sure it'll help in this case." Anakin said, still pulling Fiesta.

Gabby took the reins from her father and took over.

"It's okay, Fiesta." Gabby said. She made Fiesta lower her head and started petting her muzzle. "The Council just wants to talk to you. Come with me to see them, and I'll take off the reins."

Fiesta snorted and started to cooperate a little more. And Fiesta was brought before the Jedi Council.

As Gabby promised, once the door was shut, she removed the reins from Fiesta. But, Gabby was asked to leave so the Council could speak with her.

The first thing the Council asked Fiesta was why she was with Ahsoka.

"The Ride of Love sent me to her." Fiesta answered. She motioned to the bottle around her neck. "That is why I also have this message."

"May we see it?" Mace asked.

Fiesta walked over and sniffed Mace before letting him take the bottle from her neck to read the message.

Of course, the letter was addressed to Ahsoka.

Dearest Ahsoka Tano,

This is Fiesta Cantar, a musicorn chosen for you by the Equinary.

I have been notified that you are in need of a companion who will

not jump to conclusions and will help you prove your innocence.

Fiesta is a high-spirited, strong mare who will stand by your side.

In her eyes, and hopefully in yours, to each other, you will not only

be friends, but also family.

Sincerely, Queen Reigna.

P.S. Fiesta really dislikes reins and will often fight if you try to put them on her.

"Well, that explains the struggle with Skywalker." Mace said.

"You were not aware Ahsoka was considered a fugitive at the time?" Obi-Wan asked.

"No, sir." Fiesta shook her head. "Not until Ventress showed up. But I had to protect Ahsoka from her. I wouldn't leave her behind. Not then or now."

The Jedi Council received another call from Admiral Tarkin, who told them that the Senate requested that Ahsoka be indicted for acts of treason against the Republic.