The Unknown

Over a course of time, Anakin Skywalker has grown to master his magical powers more and more each day.

Now, the Jedi knew they officially had four magical creatures in the Temple:

Anakin Skywalker, whose currently known abilities were chloropathy as well as strong spell casting

Carmine Jinn, who created various spells and changes whenever he sang and/or danced

Lamenta Jinn, who specialized in dreams, soothing, truth-seeking, and sleep-inducing magic as well as invisibility.

Finally, Gabriella Skywalker, who had a multitude of powers, but her best were healing, protection, and creation.

Because each of these people was both Force-sensitive and magical abilities, they needed to concentrate harder than any Jedi or Enchanted to find a balance between their bloodlines.

Today, as Anakin Skywalker has finally begun to master balancing his magical abilities with his connection to the Force, he fought in battle for Ringo Vinda with his daughter and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, and they were aided by twin sister Jedi Masters Tiplee and Tiplar. The battle lasted for at least five rotations by now.

"I'll be old enough to be in the fourth grade by the time this is over if we don't keep moving." Gabby said.

The Republic was now mounting a desperate offensive to break the deadlock.

"Push forward!" Anakin commanded.

There were many blaster bolts being fired. Luckily, Princess Gabby created protective energy bubbles around them and their troops.

Together, the father and daughter used their chloropathic powers to grow vines that nabbed the droids, as well as carnivorous plants that gobbled them up.

"Tighten our flank!" Ordered one of the Tip Twins, as some called them.

The clones held their shields up as droids with their own energy shields came. But, the Jedi used the Force to slowly place electro-bombs within those shield, disabling the droids. And it was safe to keep moving.

"Don't get to comfortable," said Anakin. "This battle hasn't been won yet."

"Master Skywalker, we must get to the command post," said Tiplee, the red twin. "Admiral Trench has sent for reinforcements. We must take this post before they arrive."

Anakin looked at the holo-map and declared it time for phase two. He explained the plan: Tiplar would take her men down a passageway, and Tiplee would move along another.

"They'll have to divide forces to counter us." Anakin said. "And when they do, Rex and I will press through the middle. If we time it right, we'll all converge on this spot at the same time and the droids won't know what hit them."

"If we're making a run, we'll need backup." A clone pointed out. "My men are severely depleted."

"Fives, you and Tup take ten of your best men and support Master Tiplar."

"We're on it, Sir." Fives said.

Just then, Tup seemed to have a headache.

"Are you okay?" Gabby asked as she noticed.

"Yeah, I... I just..." Tup began.

"Come on. This is a textbook battle." Fives said. "We've run through this a million times before in training."

"Yeah, I know. I just..." Tup held his head. "I, I don't feel like myself."

"What do you mean?" Fives asked.